News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Re: TGV set

Started by Václav, July 04, 2010, 04:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

... and don't forget to use constraints. I may try to forgive mainly missing cars directly behind locomotive as is on this picture

but when is possible to add classical passanger cars (for example from following picture) due to missing constraints, then it is very strange.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Zeno

Did I forget any constraint before?

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Václav

Isaac: I have complaints regardless of I wrote in previous post ... but I will be silent for some time.

Zeno: If I am not wrong, TGVs are the first - because other vehicles excepting RENFE 100 AVE (where you used constraints right) are alone-standing.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on July 04, 2010, 09:11:13 PM
Isaac: I have complaints regardless of I wrote in previous post ... but I will be silent for some time.

If I hear complaints out of you, I will give you a temporary ban from this forum.

IgorEliezer

I would like to remind everyone that we are here expending our spare of time just for fun. People here make stuff voluntarily just for the pleasure of seeing it done, and well done. So, giving fair feedback, pointing out pros and cons, is always okay. I would like ask to keep it in mind.

The relationship among forum members starts to be unpleasant when people forget the "rule" above (about "everything we do here is just for fun") and start to deal with fellow members as if they are a favor or obligation.

So, try to know how to appreciate people's works (despite the its flaws), try offer help freely, try to comprehend how people react to different situations (we came from several countries around the world, we deal with different kinds of cultures here, not always what you think is inoffensive for you will be inoffensive for everyone else). If you desire to ask something, do it politely without sounding that you're making a demand.

This post doesn't have addressed to a specific person, but to the entire community; I faced such problem lots of times before, and I don't want it happening again. :)

gauthier

He didn't say anything mean, did he ?  ???
He just told Zeno that he forgave constraints ... (and I agree  ;D )

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: gauthier on July 05, 2010, 10:10:34 PM
He didn't say anything mean, did he ?  ???
He just told Zeno that he forgave constraints ... (and I agree  ;D )

Here: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=5483.msg53195#msg53195

It is hardly the first trouble we have had with him.

gauthier

Let him just explain his post, perhaps it's not supposed to mean that it means ... ;)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Thank you for your input.