News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

New City Cars Request

Started by Nissan_GTR, July 11, 2010, 09:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nissan_GTR

can someone make these for one time only  ;D

Nissan Serena

Toyota Alphard

and last Toyota Crown Majesta

Thanks for the favor  :D

Nissan_GTR

Post your city cars here because i want some more changes in my traffic .pls ;D

I LOVE IT WHEN I HAVE A MONSTER TRUCK,LEXUS LS AND A AUDI RSQ.PLS

BECAUSE my MAKE OBJ DOSENT WORK IN MY COMPUTER

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Welcome to the Simutrans community.

Please do not make duplicate topics - you already made one thread asking for new cars, and here is another. Rather, try searching the forum and the addons site - http://addons.simutrans.com/ - to see what is already available.

We are a small community, and most members who have the ability to make new objects generally do so.

In most cases, if you want something added to the game, it is better to learn how to create objects yourself - which is not a trivially easy task, mind, sure, but if you are willing, we can try to help you learn.

Also, please do not type in all capital letters - that is considered shouting (this is true most civilized sites on the Internet).

What I would recommend to you is to consider: Are you willing to put in effort to make the cars you want? If not, then what already exists is what you have available.

If you decide you are willing to put effort into creating what you want, read the wiki and ask specific questions about things you don't understand.

One final note: makeobj is a command-line utility that takes a pak file and png file and creates an object. When you say "it doesn't work" - do you mean you merely double-clicked on it and expected an application to appear? Or did you have a png and pak and ran it from command-line and got an error?

Nissan_GTR

but i just want one like the toyota alphard not all

Isaac Eiland-Hall

This doesn't make sense to me. If you only want one specific car, why request a bunch, as you have done?

Regardless, I have merged your duplicate topics.

Nissan_GTR

I request one a Toyota Alphard pls make some, just only one (Toyota Alphard) promise i will not request anymore

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Just be aware that requests are not usually filled.

DirrrtyDirk

Especially since citycars are... well, not exactly important (or high on anyone's priority list).

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

Nissan_GTR

pls i want a Toyota Alphard in Simutrans im Pak Japan

Japan has a lot of Toyota Alphards

Isaac Eiland-Hall

This topic is going nowhere. You have COMPLETELY made your request clear. We have stated multiple times that it will probably not be done, and you are not listening.

I am locking this topic.

Please refrain from making a bunch of request threads. That's really not what the forum is for.