News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

pak32.comic - Sources now available on sourceforge

Started by mobo, August 02, 2010, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobo

I've added the sources of p32c to the sourceforge svn repository.

So now you can get all the stuff there if you want to draw something. Or you can just browse it for fun.

vilvoh

Could you please announce it in the official blog, mobo?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

mobo

Ok, did that.

...sorry weren't online for a few days

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Leartin

I'd like to ask the same as jamespetts (hence no new thread)

While doing graphics for pak192.Comic, we thought of doing a miniature park as a tourist attraction. As there is quite a difference in size, this could be done easily by using pak32.comic graphics. Of course, it's not possible without knowing the licence or an permission. pak32.comic seems pretty dead, I hope there is still someone around who is involved.

VS

I am not involved any more, but you can use any of my graphics, assuming you can tell which these are. I made only city houses (IIRC)...

A copy of my graphics can be also found at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gw1ocoqhroy421z/pak32stuff.png (use "download" button, what you see first is probably only preview.)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!