News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

The bus of the future, from China.

Started by vilvoh, August 02, 2010, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

China has decided to launch a pioneering project presented at the 13th International Exhibition of Beijing high-tech, held in May this year. These buses, which aided by rail, move over the road and allow the movement of vehicles below them. Later this year they will start building the first roads in the Mentougou District of Beijing, and the idea is that the first models begin to function in a couple of years.

http://noticias.lainformacion.com/medio-ambiente/el-autobus-del-futuro_yE6CaVTcKpOqZgLEXGr0O/

From my point of view, It's a mix between high capacity buses and monorails, and I think it could be implemented in Simutrans as a kind of monorail...

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

gauthier

good idea, this bus looks very strange and I don't think it would be a great thing for the traffic ... (this bus will surely make a lot of accidents)

vilvoh

That's the main disavantage. It would works better on large avenues and boulevards, straight routes with large passenger flows,

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

greenling

I Hat be looking on the pictures in the link
and i get a simling face!
Thats it a silly technical idea the be are not
enable it!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

rsdworker

i saw video its wasn't equipped with elevators like the interchange station - that have roof access with stairs that would have problems getting out via staircase if future bus stopped at that - my easiest solution is build busway below like settle has one which allows tram and bus use and have elevators connect to platforms with interchanges or build elevated busway directly above with bus stops with elevators to ground which its used in japan and holland few others countries

greenling

I Hat looking the videolink on and must be said the Trafficministert from the KP of China must
be pam.
He knowing noting about Problems thay have Lightrailsystems or Buswayssystems
with Cars and Trucks without seperate way.
I Hat be Look on Constructionsplan from the Buses and Lightrailsystems they we have
today on the Market and i must be say that the Construction how can be move A Wheel with
Gasoil or Electric not be get slim and low.I hat be viev on a boggie from a Lightrailvehicle.
The place in the Boggie from the Lightrailvehicle was complete be use.
They want keep a fluid Traffic must Be build (Dupplex Floor) Metros,separet Ways for Lightrail,
seperat way for Buses,Taxes for Trucks and cars they want drive in The City.

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!