News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

More City Cars (Modified Police Car, Please Download New Version)

Started by VOLVO, August 06, 2010, 02:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO

A Volvo Police car and a London Taxi.

Welcome comments and Thank you for watching. :)

jamespetts

Those look good! It's nice to have more city car variety. I haven't checked them in the game yet to see how well they fit in, as I've been very busy; but it's good indeed to have people working on this :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I will be adding these (with some slight modifications to the .dat files) to the next release of Pak128.Britain-Ex (the Simutrans-Experimental version of Pak128.Britain). Thank you for your work!

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

jamespetts

A note of caution: having tested these in game, I think that they are misaligned so that they appear to float some distance above the roads. They are otherwise lovely - but perhaps they could be adjusted?

VOLVO

Quote from: jamespetts on September 12, 2010, 09:59:42 PM
A note of caution: having tested these in game, I think that they are misaligned so that they appear to float some distance above the roads. They are otherwise lovely - but perhaps they could be adjusted?
I'm sorry for that, but may you tell me it happens where. ???
Just because I have no idea how to spawn 1 of these and control where it goes..

The Hood

The best way to test citycars is to remove the citycar pak file (BritCitycar.pak) and then create a pak file with just the cars you want to test.  Start a game, and switch to public player, then use the add citycar button to create loads of citycars (obviously only the citycars you created will be allowed).  If you build them on a circular piece of road, they will have no choice but to follow all 8 rotations at some point.