News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Tikiwiki pages

Started by Frank, August 19, 2010, 04:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

en_Texts == en_Translations ?

Include content from en_Translation in exists page en_Texts?

sanna

An_dz

I think yes too.
Sorry for creating the page, but I didn't found en_Texts before, so I transferred the page Translation from wiki.simutrans.com to Tikiwiki directly.

sanna

Quote from: An_dz on August 19, 2010, 05:01:09 PM
I think yes too.
Sorry for creating the page, but I didn't found en_Texts before, so I transferred the page Translation from wiki.simutrans.com to Tikiwiki directly.
Don't be sorry! It is great seeing more people work on the tikiwiki!

Frank

@An_dz
You need not apologize, because I agree wholeheartedly sanna.

After a few days, you can not know all sides. sanna has about two years ahead. And I'm practically since its inception five years here.

The Tikiwiki currently has 1113 total wiki pages. About 700 ( +/- ) of them accounted for by the developer part in 20 languages.

An_dz

OK guys thanks for replies.
Since we're talking bout Tikiwiki, I would like to add one thing that for me is weird, why the Simutrans Wiki there's no Simutrans page? I say it cause it's the same search for Wikipedia on Wikipedia and find nothing.
Maybe a XX_Simutrans page for all languages should be added with just some infos about the game like the creator, the versions, the current maintainers and a brief description of the game.
It doesn't need too much information, but only some with links to the specific page with more detailed information.

Frank

Tikiwiki Home

The site exists. Only it has not been writing any.

for multilingual content in a page can use PluginLang
The ad is dependent on the language of the browser and whether the page is cached.

official website
www.simutrans.com