News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

"Go-to-Depot" for buses with that same line

Started by stmaker, August 20, 2010, 04:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

I want a few feature.

In the particular line, you can send your buses on that line to the depot by simply clicking the Go-to-Depot on the line management window. I don't like to click on the bus then click "Go-to-Depot" manually.
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Fabio

Why do you want to send them all to the depot? In order to upgrade them?

There has been a discussion about a function to directly replace/upgrade the vehicles in a line. A patch was released, but not incorporated in the trunk. Instead, I believe it's a feature of ST-Experimental, if you want to give it a try.

stmaker

Quote from: fabio on August 20, 2010, 07:08:26 AM
Why do you want to send them all to the depot? In order to upgrade them?

There has been a discussion about a function to directly replace/upgrade the vehicles in a line. A patch was released, but not incorporated in the trunk. Instead, I believe it's a feature of ST-Experimental, if you want to give it a try.

Ok, rather than upgrading them, I would want to change the line's route and I do not want to mess around when they are operational.
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

You can update a line's route at any time. You don't have to send them all to the depot to do that.

gauthier

to send them all to depot you can add a stop at the depot in the line.

stmaker

Quote from: gauthier on August 20, 2010, 09:34:32 AM

Problemo solved! Thanks.

Moved to help request board -Fabio

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: gauthier on August 20, 2010, 09:34:32 AM
I'd forgotten about that trick - wonderful!