News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

PMNV Buildings

Started by PatrickN, October 09, 2008, 02:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickN

After a long retirement, I was finally given an assignment to improve the cotton farm.  I started by throwing it out the window.  I don't have a .pak yet, since I never fully knew how to make them in the first place.  This was the first painting I've done since long before rotation was possible.

CLICK HERE

Note to VS: I included my proposal for arrangement, but it is modular enough that the barn can go almost anywhere in relation to the tractor trail, and so can the house.

I may try to improve some of the other buildings I did in the past.

Painter, in and out of retirement.

Václav

I think if cotton farm will be shaped as grain farm (house and fields will be separated), then it will be much better then original one.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

PatrickN

That is exactly what will happen.  The buildings will be together and the fields will spread out around them somehow.

Painter, in and out of retirement.

VS

It's in... now just the fields.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!