News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

UKB 6010 / 6029 / 6031

Started by hd6678, September 11, 2010, 02:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hd6678

I am one of the publisher in Hong Kong. My websit is Simutrans Hong Kong Workshop. (ONLY Chinese, sorry.) I made a lot of Enviro500, Wright in Hong Kong. I probably also a popular author in Hong Kong. ;)

I made three of the UKBus, Welcome to give advice on overseas players. I had been collected comment from the Hong Kong players on Internet. But these are the buses from UK, I want to have more opinions to edit it. Thanks.

Photo of the Models
UKBus6031 Alexander Dennis Enviro400H Hybrid
UKBus6010 Alexander Dennis Enviro400 / UKBus6029 Alexander Dennis Enviro400H Hybrid

Sorry for my poor English.

An_dz

Really good, you made them really look like the miniatures in the screenshots. I like this models.
But, where's the download link? I tried clicking everywhere, looking in google translator, bing translator and nothing.

Also, this post should be in the add-ons sub-forum.

hd6678

Quote from: An_dz on September 23, 2010, 01:49:05 AM
Really good, you made them really look like the miniatures in the screenshots. I like this models.
But, where's the download link? I tried clicking everywhere, looking in google translator, bing translator and nothing.

Also, this post should be in the add-ons sub-forum.
Press "(Download)" please.

Sir

After pressing the "Download" will appear only HTTP 404 error - Website not found.

hd6678

Quote from: Sir on September 23, 2010, 06:42:45 AM
After pressing the "Download" will appear only HTTP 404 error - Website not found.
The link is working now.