News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Serious financial problem

Started by AvG, September 23, 2010, 10:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AvG

James,
I mentioned this problem yesterday in a wrong thread already. So again in the right place.
Situation: Exp8.2 with Brit0,6. Bits-per-month 21. Year 1750 based on Italy-map, where the PUBLIC Service is building the towns on the right places.( reduced cost of 5 Cr/town)
In 1753 problems are starting to occur.
The fixed maintenance cost are ~ 0,5K/month
So the profit-line should start at month-start on -0,5K (it does until 1753)
All of a sudden it is a great deal more than -0,5K together with a high negative revenue. The first times it is "only" a few thousend Cr. Check everything and invested in a lot of overcapacity. So all roadstops are green and all lines are making a profit. No one shows any refund-indication in the revenue-line.
Then in october the **** hits the fan: Month-profit-start ~ -13K (i.s.o -0,5K) and on the 6th of the same month a negative revenue of -50K (completely untraceable)
I consider this as being very important, because you can NOT play this way.
Note: The Public service had to remove a factory. Forgotten to remove an unadapted pak-file.
I can upload the sve-file but I am using lots of adapted pak-files.
AvG

Ad van Gerwen

jamespetts

AvG,

thank you for your report: I have tracked down a bug in the calculation of the refunds that meant that the amounts were too high: that will be fixed in the next version. Thank you for your observation here!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.