News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

rail & city transport photographer

Started by Emil Sawicki, October 16, 2010, 04:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil Sawicki

As you wish. There are some photos from my website (all site isn't available yet).
At this URL you can see romanian Diesel locomotive. Many similar locos are now used on Polish National Rail Cargo (PKP Cargo). For their powerful, they're used only for heavy trains with goods, eg. coal.
Producer: Electroputere, type: 060Da, number: ST43-241.
And here we have a very popular (formerly) in Poland tram 120Na. Photo was taken during "mobile" lesson of High Technic School in Wroclaw. The line number, 43, is a joke, because there are no night tram lines in Wroclaw since september 2003. Line at this number appeared in 2009 for few months, because there were some reparations.
On this photo we can see hungarian city bus Ikarus 280. It's very popular in polish transport companies.

splitted from Introduce yourself to the community ~ vilvoh
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

vilvoh

Really good photos! I think we'll have to consider a new photographic contest about transportation... :::)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

Nooooooo! (no usable camera here) But the photos are really nice, I could not hope to compete anyway :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Emil Sawicki

I invite you to rail section of my website. I added some photos and build new layout.
How to navigate? Site's divided by operators. By clicking on each, you get list of photos.

EDIT: I added photo of modern tram: Škoda 16T from my city. Of course, on citrans you can see more new pictures!
Simutrans 123, Windows 10