News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Pak128 Britain query

Started by druid, October 19, 2010, 05:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

druid

Just wondering if there is any release date for an updated pak128 britain yet with any of the new features and transports found in the experimental one.

The Hood

The latest version (1.07) is quite old now I must admit, but the main reason for a lack of a new official release is the fact I've not had any time to develop more stuff.  The nightly pak is your best bet, it's not officially official, but it does have most (all?) of the latest stuff in it, and if I get some time soon, will become 1.08 without too many additions.

jamespetts

As to the Experimental version; I don't generally set release dates in advance as, working in my spare time, it's impossible to predict more than a few hours (or, at best, a day or two) in advance of release when it will be ready. I have been somewhat bogged down with work and other matters recently; apologies for the delays, and thank you for your interest :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.