News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

[Bug] r3944 - savegame version settings do not persist

Started by jamespetts, November 07, 2010, 02:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

When changing the "savegame version" setting in the settings dialogue (dialogue tool 27), the setting has no effect, and does not persist. For example, if I were to enter the settings dialogue, change the savegame version to 99.17, close the settings dialogue, then enter the settings dialogue again, the savegame version would have reverted to 102.2. Further, if I enter the settings dialogue, change the version, then save the game without re-entering the settings dialogue, the saved game is of version 102.2 no matter what I chose in "savegame version". This is a new bug, as it had worked in previous versions (although I cannot recall now the version numbers in which I had had it working).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

prissi

It is applied, but reseted each time you (re)open the dialogue.

jamespetts

Is the re-setting intentional? If so, may I ask what its function is? None of the other fields re-set.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.