EDIT 27/07/2011: VEHICLE RENEWED

Jelcz M11
-type: city bus;
-chassis and engine: bought from Ikarus (same as model 260);
-body: built in Poland with licence of French Berliet;
-capacity: 100 (seats + standing places);
-top speed: 82 km/h;
-power: 142 kW.

Pak file contains models in five realistic paintings.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

paco_m

Nice bus, but the dats don't fit with the pak:
RunningCost=1 while a comparable bus from pak64 (Büssing Linie) has RunningCost=400,
also the passenger load of 100 seems a bit high as this is a common value for doubledecker busses in pak64 -
I know that it might be difficult to define that as there is always the question if there should be considered only seats, seats and standing rooms or something in between, not sure if there is some guideline for pak64 vehicles...

Emil Sawicki

I'm not sure about the RunningCost and other prices. Load of passengers is exactly 100, this is from technical specification of bus. See here.

prissi

I admid my polish is nearly noexistant, by it states the number of seated passengers is 30, which would give the number in simutrans. 100 seems more like the maximum number you can cram in.

greenling

Emil Sawicki
Super for your new Modell.
greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Emil Sawicki

I improved both models of Jelcz M11:
-price chnged from 2500$ to 5000$;
-RunningCost changed from 0.01$ to 3.50$;
-windows and roof are darker.
Both attached IN FIRST POST of this topic.

Now, the promised electric locos: ET22 in old, PKP, green painting and same vehicle in new, PKP Cargo, blue painting.
ET22, called "bull", is most popular locomotive for goods train. Now, "bulls" are used only by PKP Cargo, the member of PKP Group*. Sometimes Cargo lends ET22 to other carrier, PR, to passenger trains.

I have a problem with both locos. The game detects ET22 as a diesel unit instead of electric. I don't know what's wrong with the dat file. Can anyone help me? Source files are also attached.

*)Before 2000 year, we've had in Poland one company for all trains (goods and passengers): PKP, Polskie Koleje Panstwowe (Polish National Railway). Since reorganization, PKP splitted to:
-PKP Cargo (for goods);
-Przewozy Regionalne (Regional Transport) for short- and medium-distance passenger trains. Now excluded from Group;
-PKP Intercity for long-distance passenger trains;
-PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe (Polish Rail Lines) (manages tracks and other infrastructure);
-Polskie Dworce Kolejowe (Polish Rail Stations)...

Emil Sawicki

I write post under own post to refresh topic.

My new pak is electric tram: type N.
It was designed in Germany before World War II. After war project was used to construct similar tram in Poland. N has been first tram prodeced in my country after war.
In attachement you have this model in painting from city of Warsaw, Poland.

greenling

Super more new modells for Simutrans.

greenling
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: greenling on November 27, 2010, 11:00:57 PM
Super a new modell for Simutrans.

greenling

It's the same of other topic:

Quote from: greenling on November 27, 2010, 11:06:37 PM
Super more new modells for Simutrans.

greenling

Greenling, I think it's time to start posting messages with real and helpful content. Isn't it? Or we will consider this behavior as spam.

Emil Sawicki

EDIT 27/07/2011: VEHICLE FULLY RENEWED

This is polish, electric, articulated tram - Konstal 102Na. Painting a'la Wroclaw, in my city trams are blue.

Data:
-production: 1970-1973;
-capacity (seats + standing places): 185;
-power: 166 kW;
-max. speed: 55 km/h.

Emil Sawicki

Next vehicle is polish articulated commuter train: EN57. 1418 pieces were produced from 1961 to 1993. Most are in use. This is most popular train on local lines.
In basic version are 180 seats.
Originally, EN57 has two rooms for bicycles in first and third section. In Simutrans we have no bicycles yet ;), so my version can carry 20 boxes of post.

EDIT: new vehicles. I think there's no need to create next post...
They are diesel locomotives, Lugansk M62 produced on Ukraine from 1965 to 1988. Over 1100 M62s were exported to Poland. On PKP they're named ST44 and called "Gagarin" (both are from USSR :)).
Some were sent to Hungary, for MÁV. Magyars left name M62, but give nickname "Szergej" (russian name).
ST44 is now most popular loco for goods-trains on non-electrified lines.
Both locos in zips attached. UPDATE: on screenshot below, Gagarin is the green one.

Carl

Hi Emil,

These vehicles look really good -- thanks for all your hard work!

I've just been trying out the EN57, and I had a quick comment. When you try to join together two EN57s -- that is, to have a six-car train rather than a three-car train -- they don't appear to couple properly in the middle. That is, there's a gap between the two units.

Emil Sawicki

Yes, I had a problem. EN57 is constraint of three cars. Each car is very long in this scale, so I had to change length in .dat file from default 16 to 18. If I did not do it, wagons will overlap each other. However, this is the reason of gap between two EN57s. I don't know, how to solve it.

Václav

As I told you some time ago, I don't play pak64 - but this ?bug would appear also in else ones (else pak sets). I think that Zeno have similar problem with Emma Maersk, giant ship for pak128 which is greater than 16 too - and it was not solved (well). I am worried about my possibilities to help you are short in this case - but regardless of it, could I see all source files? May be I would try to find any solution for this locomotive.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Emil Sawicki

Vaclav, all EN57's source files are in this archive.
And you wrote "locomotive". EN57 to je není lokomotiva, to je "electric traction unit" nebo "elektrické trakce jednotka" :)

Václav

I am deeply sorry.  :-[ And please, don't translate from English language.  :D

Am I right if I say that EN57 is this train?

I was a little confused from description of attachments of that message - and did not try to search.  :-[

Emil Sawicki

Emil Sawicki

My new vehicles: set of Jelcz 080 buses with passenger trailers Jelcz P080 in four paintings.
Buses data:
-produced from 1979 to 1984;
-speed: 90km/h;
-power: 110 kW;
-capacity: 55 people (seats and standing places).
Trailers data:
-only about 5 vehicles were produced in 1980*;
-capacity: 35 seats.
Instruction: in depot you choose Jelcz 080, and then you can add trailer. Bus can go also without trailer.

Zip file contains pak and sources.

*) In game P080 available from 1980 to 1981.

EDIT: running cost corrected.

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Emil Sawicki

Thank you! I'm really glad, that someone likes my poor pictures ;)

I'm planning to draw more Jelcz buses (solo and articulated), one Volvo-Jelcz (yes, it really exists!), next Volvo 7000, 7700, then Mercedes-Benz Citaro.

Emil Sawicki

Next vehicle is polish, articulated and low floor bus, Jelcz M181MB. Name means: M - city bus, 18 - length in metres, 1 - second model of 18 m bus, MB - engine by Mercedes-Benz.

Technical data:
-production: 1996-2008;
-power: 184 kW;
-speed: 70 km/h;
-capacity: 180 passengers (seats + standing places).

zip=pak+png+dat

UPDATE - NEW ADDON

Linke-Hofmann Standard is a tram designed in Linke-Hofmann works and produced between 1925 and 1929 year in Breslau (after war Wroclaw - my city). These cars were in use to 60's in Poland, Germany and France. Green one carries post, ~yellow is for passengers, both should pull max. two trailers.
Motor wagon:
-power: 120 kW;
-speed: 45 km/h;
-capacity: 47 (passenger or post).
Trailer has no motor and same speed, and capacity as Triebwagen (translation de->en: motorcar).

Instruction: in depot you choose motorcar (post or passenger), then you can attach one, two or none trailers of any sort. Best combination for me is passenger car with same trailer and post trailer. Of course, in game is no limit of cars number.

EDIT: tram has now better graphics, e.g. rounded roof and smoother colour.

EDIT: NEW TRAM

Konstal 13N is Polish tram based on Czech Tatra T1, but has Belgian electricity. 13N were produced between 1959 and 1969 year. There were built also three 13Nd, motor trailers without pantograph and motorman cabin.
There may be e.g. three motor cars or one motor car with one trailer in constraint (third picture below).

Edit: Konstal 13N reuploaded due to some graphics corrections.

EDIT: there are important updates of my previous vehicles: a set of renewed citybuses Jelcz M11 and renewed articulated tram Konstal 102Na.

Emil Sawicki

New addon: German industrial locomotive EL2, manufactured in LEW* from 1952 to 1988 year. It was designed as mine locomotive (lowered body, side pantographs), but it's used also on the ground. Vmax: 65 km/h, power: 1160 kW.

My model has no side pantographs, because they were too small in this scale. Original loco with them:

*) LEW means "Lokomotivbau Elektrotechnische Werke" - "Locomotive Building Electrotechnic Works".

greenling

Very nice Modells what you have be make!

Emil Sawicki

What? I thought my English is poor...

Václav

Greenling's native language is German - and what you read is result of Google's Translator ...