News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

A social focal point...

Started by KneeOn, November 21, 2010, 06:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KneeOn

You can tell the girlfriend is away since i'm just drawing!

THis is a simple 1x1 tile, pavement style that is designed to act as a gathering and as a placeholder.

Plans? A fountian maybe, some plants maybe. its designed to simply be a place where simutrans meet up in town, just down from town hall with trams either side?

Use it how you will and feel free to edit this graphic.

electroduck

EAT BASE 64!
$TXkgbmFtZSBpcyBlbGVjdHJvZHVjay4NCllvdSBjYW4gdmlzaXQgbXkgd2ViIHNpdGUgYXQgaHR0cDovL3d3dy5lbGVjdHJvZHVjay5jb20vDQpJIGxpa2UgRG9mdXMgYW5kIFNpbXV0cmFucy4=

KneeOn

Yes! I like that! I'm really liking it actually. some benches, flowers and bang, we've got a social bulletin board for simutransians to sit around and read!

electroduck

It could be a city building (curiosity) or a station extension. I have already made it into a station extension here.
EDIT: Here it is in curiosity form: http://www.electroduck.com/simutrans/building_Social_Spot_cty.zip
EAT BASE 64!
$TXkgbmFtZSBpcyBlbGVjdHJvZHVjay4NCllvdSBjYW4gdmlzaXQgbXkgd2ViIHNpdGUgYXQgaHR0cDovL3d3dy5lbGVjdHJvZHVjay5jb20vDQpJIGxpa2UgRG9mdXMgYW5kIFNpbXV0cmFucy4=

KneeOn

Oh my, thank you sir! I plan on working on these graphics during tomorrow morning, and maybe after college too (and if Politics gets too boring then during :P ). Hopefully i'll have 2 stations done, and a bit more of this placeholder thing sorted.

electroduck

If you can give me these two views,  I can make a station.
Veiws:

Actually, don't do that. It's best as a curiosity.
I like the idea of benches and flowers, however, I am a terrible drawer.
EAT BASE 64!

greenling

electroduck with the time get you a hand for dawing a Pngfile.

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

KneeOn

I think maybe a bigger tiled version with "stuff" could be a curiosity and another small 1 tile version could be a station extention.

Dwachs

why not implement it as a low-level resident/commercial 'building' ? pak96.comic has some of such buildings. They add a lot of flavour and atmosphere imho.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.