News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

pak of latest from git + catenary removal, any testers?

Started by sdog, December 08, 2010, 11:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdog

Here's a packed version of my pak128.britain-ex : rapidshare link

It incorporates buttons for catenary removal, from this branch:
git@github.com:sdog/simutrans-pak128.britain.git 38a1284777853d904cf4

so far everything worked quite well for me, i'd be happy though if someone else could also try it, especially someone on windows. Oh, i think there had been some problems with the latest pak release with old simutrans-ex 8.x versions, so better try it on 9.x, or use a workaround described in the linked thread.

Edit: fixed the broken link

jamespetts

SDog,

thank you - this looks interesting. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but catenary removal tools are most useful indeed. If these work properly, I shall look at incorporating them into the next release. Thank you for your work on this!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

sdog

after i get some feedback, and it works flawlessly for others, i could assemble it from time to time for testers. So you can get some early bug reports before you release a new version of the pak set. (nightlies are built nightly, so those would be irregularlies.)

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Thank you for that! Any intrepid alpha-testers are welcome to make any comments on this pre-release version in advance of the next release.

waerth

Hi James, this is a newer version than the one you send me right?

W

jamespetts