News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

feedback on current build 0.7

Started by rsdworker, December 09, 2010, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsdworker

there a bug within cobblestone cause the AEC bus (maked in 1942) couldn't go over the cobblestone road - the weight for this road was 8t while bus weighed as 9t - the cobblestone road normally can handle heavy loads as today - but can't accept the modern lorries - the Max load for cobblestones that built before 1950's was commonly had limit for 20t which should be specificed in simutrans  - some places such old cities (Tallinn) do have cobblestones but their limits are normally around 20t or more

but due i can't play the new map to get more feedback on items because its crashes when i start new fresh map which i already created urgent bug report for james to look at it

jamespetts

RSDWorker,

I forgot to look into the cobblestone road issue (although try using tarmac roads instead), but I have now released Simutrans-Experimental 9.0 and Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.7.1, which fix a number of bugs from previous versions. Let me know if this makes things better for you!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

rsdworker

ok i will write the report for version 0.7.1