News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

french modern tramways

Started by gwalch, December 10, 2010, 04:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

I'm trying to create some of french modern tramways, mainly build by Alstom.
Some of those tramways are available on the SNFOS site : http://www.simutrans-france.fr.nf/doku.php?id=en:trambygwalch
Don't hesitate to try those tramways and say me your impressions !

And sorry if i make some mistakes in english...
Gwalch
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

Václav

Strasbourg Eurotram seems be good but front window needs else colour - I think that there colour 87,101,111 or 77,77,77 would be better than (I think) 193,177,209.

And Montpellier Citadis 301 needs else colour for front window too. But there are some light pixels I don't understand on this tram. I think that they should present birds from picture above (taken from SNFOS page of this tram) but they don't look well on that tram.

No comment for Nantes Alstom TFS.

That is all for now to those trams by me.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

gwalch

For the windows, I put those colors in fonction of the orientation of the sun... More light if the sun is dirctly on the window... So ?

And i like my pixels-birds ;) It is a way to apply player-color too. If i remove those birds, i think this tram will be very "banal"...

I have to modify the Alstom Nantes because it has too high speed, and it is two pixels too high
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...

Václav

Quote from: gwalch on December 10, 2010, 05:20:07 PM
For the windows, I put those colors in fonction of the orientation of the sun... More light if the sun is dirctly on the window... So ?
That sounds reasonable - but I have not ever seen any vehicle where this has been used. All people use the same colour for windows of one vehicle - at all directions. May it be that with else colour of vehicle it would be usable what you did - but not here. I am sorry.

-->
And what is the most important, each of night lighting colour begins with lighting at different time. And colour 193,177,209 begins very late - together with 227,227,255.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

aliesperet

are you also plannng to create the 'Avanto' Tram-Trains which they use at T4 in paris and at tram-train Mulhouse Vallée-de-la-Thur
Due to confusion because the owner of this account I emphasize: I am from Noisy-le-Sec, France

gwalch

I don't know... Maybe not ? But i have a lot of work with my actual project, and it takes a lot of time... So my answer could be : i will not do that soon, maybe later !

gwalch

There are some new french tramways available. They needs 2 tiles stop, but have better capacity :
- Lyon (200 passengers, available 2001)
- Bordeaux (260 passengers, available 2003)
- Le Mans (204 or 276 passengers, available 2007)