News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Who have a pak128.britain with the new narrow gauge in the mainmenu?

Started by greenling, September 16, 2011, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Who have a pak128.britain with the new narrow gauge in the mainmenu?
I search people they have a Pak128.britain with the new Narrow gauge in the main menu?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jamespetts

There isn't a released version with the narrow gauge button yet - it's just in the SVN.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

If nightlies are still not working you can download the sources you can compile it yourself with makeobj...

greenling

OK
a question how many pakfiles can i make in three houres and that Whitout a start.bat for pak128.britain?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

all of them.  Either get python, MOSE and then use the makeALL.mos, or alternatively build each directory in turn.

If doing it manually, all you need is makeobj.  Let's assume you have makeobj in your simutrans directory, with the pak128.Britain sources in a subdirectory.  From the command line, go into each sub-directory of pak128.Britain in turn e.g. for citybuildings:

cd Simutrans\pak128.Britain\citybuildings\
..\..\makeobj.exe pak128 BritCitybuildings.pak

this will make the citybuildings pak, then copy it

copy BritCitybuildings.pak ..\

do this for all subdirectories (note some of the boats and gui paks require different object sizes... look at the makeall.mos for clues if unsure.