News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Missing translation

Started by Milko, January 05, 2011, 04:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hi

I'm trying to translate two word
- bags
- cars

The words appear associated to the type of good (bags mail, cars cars), but I'm unable to find that words in simutranslator.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you for your translating work! I think that Simutranslator has not been updated with all of the latest Pak128.Britain things. However, as these strings are also present in the Standard version of Pak128.Britain, I'll move this topic to that board.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

The problem is still there ... I have to do something about it?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Ahh, I don't think that any of us have got around to setting up the texts for translation yet! Sorry. You could always ask The Hood and Frank to let you have administrator privileges in Simutranslator for Pak128.Britain?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Frank

Quote from: jamespetts on April 07, 2011, 10:29:51 PM
... You could always ask The Hood and Frank to let you have administrator privileges in Simutranslator for Pak128.Britain?

from this site
Quote...
Set: pak128.britain
ID: 22
Maintainter: TheHood
Co-Maintainter: jamespetts, Susanna
Objects: 1586
Translation: 12.19 %