News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Re: Do you like little trains ?

Started by Václav, January 05, 2011, 07:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I am worried about you are wrong with your words. Great many people may like little trains and other miniatures but I don't see why to show it.

And I have to say that I have some H-zero models - but in boxes. And what is the more important, I like real ones more than their models. So I could sit on bench at any railway station all day and watch trains - but more likely I could travell by them.

My love of trains is reason why I play Simutrans and similar games. And here, for this game, I have already created few add-ons - some ones of them stayed without any serious note and some ones became used. And one became part of Pak128.Germany.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Fretzsky

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on January 05, 2011, 07:43:24 PM
I am worried about you are wrong with your words. Great many people may like little trains and other miniatures but I don't see why to show it.

Excuse me for the evil for expressing me, but I am French and I did not learn English to the school. I certainly chose the bad words. With the translator whom I use now that maybe gets(fits) better.

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on January 05, 2011, 07:43:24 PMAnd I have to say that I have some H-zero models - but in boxes. And what is the more important, I like real ones more than their models. So I could sit on bench at any railway station all day and watch trains - but more likely I could travell by them.

In each his passion !

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on January 05, 2011, 07:43:24 PMMy love of trains is reason why I play Simutrans and similar games. And here, for this game, I have already created few add-ons - some ones of them stayed without any serious note and some ones became used. And one became part of Pak128.Germany.

And I thank you for it, as much as I thank all the addons and paksets creators for this game. But it is not a reason to be haughty.
I like models, and I thought that this video could please some persons of the community. But I do not see why you decrease me, while I am only sharing a video which hurts nobody. If a person, only one, answers me that she likes that, I would be delighted.

Václav

Quote from: Fretzsky on January 05, 2011, 09:13:53 PM
Excuse me for the evil for expressing me, but I am French and I did not learn English to the school. I certainly chose the bad words. With the translator whom I use now that maybe gets(fits) better.
My native language is Czech and I have sometimes also problems with lack of words - regardless of I have studied English language for six years at high school.

From one my local accident I try to find secure words with the same meaning - but sometimes I miss my original goal. I think that you could write following:
If you like little trains and other miniatures, show it - it is not something to keep it secret.

It is not so expressive - but still with similar meaning.

And I thank you for it, as much as I thank all the addons and paksets creators for this game. But it is not a reason to be haughty.
I am sorry if what I wrote seems be haughty to you - but it was meant only as pure calling of my way of love of trains. It is not fully what you meant but it is all I can do for original meaning of topic.

I like models, and I thought that this video could please some persons of the community. But I do not see why you decrease me, while I am only sharing a video which hurts nobody.
I have only one comment to that video - you could choose one of better quality (mostly better lighted). And you may (or not) believe I did not want to decrease you. For that I wrote
I am worried about you are wrong with your words.
instead something lesser gentle.

Words
Great many people may like little trains and other miniatures but I don't see why to show it.
may be not fully fair - but I really don't see why to show it (regardless of I wrote above - that it is not something to keep secret). Or - there are many ways around how to show it. So why to use only videos?

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Isaac Eiland-Hall

No. This is unacceptable behavior. I have told you before that you are not allowed to be critical of someone.

You will have a three day ban from the forum because this is hardly your first time, though it has been a while.

Let me also just say, of all the people on this forum to critique someone else's English, YOU ARE NOT THAT PERSON.