News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

"Fluid Food" trucks.

Started by Hagablabah, January 09, 2011, 05:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagablabah

I play a hybrid of the normal pak and pak.german, and so that means I have the beer and wine industries. Unfortunately, there are only two trucks for carrying such things, both are slow and old-fashioned. Are there any other ones that I've missed somewhere?

greenling

Hagablabah what for a Simutransversion have you?
What for paksets and Addons have you?
Play you with Timeline?
With this info it´s able to help you!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

vilvoh

In which category are those goods clasified? bulk goods? liquids?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Hagablabah

It calls the freight "Fluid Food". Usually used to carry barrels of beer or wine as opposed to the bottled beer/wine.

Like I said it's for pak.german's (64) beer & wine industries.

The only trucks that come with the pack are 2 old trucks that hold 20 "Fass" of fluid. On my game they're listed between the Cooled goods truck and the lumber trucks.

I have the current Simutrans with the most current pak.german (pretty sure).
I don't use timeline.

vilvoh

That seems to be an special goods category, so I'm afraid you'll have to search along the german forum to find new vehicles.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

paco_m

This is a special category barrels (Fäser in german) for early game years until 1935.
In later years it is replaced by bottled beer and wine (general cargo).
There are no consumers for barrels after 1935 that is why there are no newer trucks for it. ;)

skreyola

Even today, there are businesses that use kegs (steel or aluminum these days, instead of wooden) for transport. Maybe they would be small volume consumers, but they exist. However, there is something to be said for not making the model overly complex.
--Skreyola
You can also help translate for your language with SimuTranslator.

Hagablabah

Quote from: paco_m on January 21, 2011, 06:34:06 PM
This is a special category barrels (Fäser in german) for early game years until 1935.
In later years it is replaced by bottled beer and wine (general cargo).
There are no consumers for barrels after 1935 that is why there are no newer trucks for it. ;)

Oh. Not playing with timeline has its disadvantages.