News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

I don't get the modern level crossings

Started by alexbaettig, January 09, 2011, 12:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbaettig

Hi,

I downloaded the new release of pak128.Britain (v1.08). All level crossings of previous games have been changed to the old crossings (cobblestone-rail) and if I build a new one (even late in the timeline (1996)) only these crossings appear. No modern crossings appear during the game. Is there any possibility of fixing that?

Alex

jamespetts

I think that this is a bug in Simutrans that is fixed in the latest nightly builds - have you tried the latest nightlies?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

alexbaettig

No I didn't try the latest nightlies. I'll try. Thanks

The Hood

It's not so much a bug as a new feature.  There hasn't been an official stable release for a long time, but nightlies are usually stable (unofficially) at present, I find.  There's also the issue that the 1.08 release was compiled using the latest official makeobj, but the crossings feature wasn't totally enabled in that.  I'd advise using the nightly paks too, as they are built with the latest makeobj, and have all features enabled.