News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Some tourist attractions (UFO incident and others)

Started by vilvoh, November 02, 2008, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

Minigolf finished. I'll try to create a set of recreational areas: campings, open air parties, lakes, natural pools, etc...

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

skreyola

Thanks, vilvoh! :)
Looks cool, though the lanes (where the golf balls go) were what I was saying looked too much like concrete as gray (in reply #137)... The borders of the lanes would be fine as gray, as they often are concrete. Does minigolf where you live have lanes of concrete or gray carpet?
Love the ticket building and the little people playing golf.
As a minigolf player, I always found holes like the next-to-last one, where you have to run the ball along a rail, very hard, hehe. Great job!
--Skreyola
You can also help translate for your language with SimuTranslator.

vilvoh

Long time ago, I made a skate park. This is a new version with more tubes and a grafitti hall of fame.

Quote from: skreyola on June 06, 2010, 12:09:10 AM
Looks cool, though the lanes (where the golf balls go) were what I was saying looked too much like concrete as gray (in reply #137)... The borders of the lanes would be fine as gray, as they often are concrete. Does minigolf where you live have lanes of concrete or gray carpet?

Well, they're usually white or light grey, green is only for top notch minigolf. Anyway, I needed a color to distinguish it from the grass, and white was rather plain. The same happens with the border lanes. I think the different colors give it a funny point.

skreyola

Quote from: vilvoh on June 09, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
Well, they're usually white or light grey, green is only for top notch minigolf. Anyway, I needed a color to distinguish it from the grass, and white was rather plain. The same happens with the border lanes. I think the different colors give it a funny point.
Okay, that explains it. Around here, almost all the minigolf places have green carpet or artificial turf, but it's interesting to learn about how things are in other places.
Yeah, I like the colors for each hole.
Thanks for all your hard work on these! The pak64 isn't getting much lovin', these days, so I appreciate your contributions all the more (since I have a laptop and don't want to tax it as much as pak128 does).
--Skreyola
You can also help translate for your language with SimuTranslator.

vilvoh

A set of old statues: Founding Fathers, Queen Ylisabeth, Gamesha and Ms. Liberte...link to image

vilvoh

A red lighthouse, very similar to MHz's but not animated.

vilvoh

A planetarium to complement the MHz observatory.

Fabio

Quote from: vilvoh on November 24, 2009, 12:17:05 AM
Well, after all those promises here you have the release of Kingsbridge Cathedral!!

The Kingsbridge Cathedral built by Tom Builder and Jack Builder at the times of Prior Philip? Sooooooooooo cool!!! 8)

(I've seen it was just added yesterday to the Trunk -- no hope to have it for 128 as well? ;))

prissi

It still lacks winter images. Thus I was reluctant to add it; however, pak64 really lack some more attractions.

I saw several of his images also in pak128 size in the album.

vilvoh

I could finish the winter images but I'm a bit lazy right now.. :::)

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!