News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

factories in city limits not supplied with power

Started by quarks, January 30, 2011, 03:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarks

102.3 experimental 9.2 with pak.german-exp.20382

started a new map and connected some industries. a few of them happend to be in the city limits of towns. well, so i just connected the city with power and that should supply all industries in town with electricity.
the substation in the city and the powerlines show the extra electricity demand for the industries in the city limits, but there is no little electricity symbol in the info screen of the factories and in the factory list. further it seems that the industries are not doubling production/demand and just behave like there running without electricity.
all the industries in the open country when connected with power behave normal. you can see power demand, supply and the production/demand capacity doubles. even the factory consumes more goods as without electricity. this does not happen when the industry is in the city limits. it even doesnt help i you build the substation direct next to the factory as if it where in the open country. then the substation will still be dealing only with the city and not with the factories.

maybe someone else had similar experiences or is it just me again?

have a nice day

jamespetts

Thank you for the report - that has been found and fixed and the fix will be released in the next version.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.