News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Network Diagram Tool Integration in Simutrans

Started by Fabio, January 31, 2011, 03:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdog

@prissi & yorkeiser

it's nice to read this thread, it really shines through how much you are enjoying this. really a cool project.

IgorEliezer

Awww.. Simutrans is now becoming too much awesome. Remove it now!

Just kidding. Network diagram is simply great.

(OFF-TOPIC: how about to implement 1:8 Zoom? It's because I'd like to view the bus lines in the cities. ;) )

orcinusorca

Sorry, Im just freshman. Can you tell me, how does network model work? What I have to do to set up in game? What I have to download and where I should it save it?

Thank a lot

Combuijs

Welcome to the forum!

The network tool is integrated in the last two releases of Simutrans. So nothing to download. Just view the minimap, press the show selections button and enable the network check box.

Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

orcinusorca

Im so sorry, that I dont understand your instruction -_-
I cant find this tool  integrated in map. Id like to have my system like this one:
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9514.0;attach=17882;image
but in my simutrans 111.2.2 r5583 I can choose only one line to show in minimap.
I want to see all my lines on minimap and with colors as above.
Please, could you help me?

Combuijs

If you see one line only then the Lines dialog will be open. Close it, and if necessary, set networks off and on again. Then you will see all the lines.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

Fifty

You need the newest version of simutrans, 111.3.1. Then just press "selections" and the checkbox next to "networks." You can press freight, passenger, and mail to see only that particular network, and press control to see networks by player.
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

orcinusorca

Thanks a lot. :) It works :) Newer version is that solution.