News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Wanted : who painted the citycar "2CV" for pak128 ?

Started by gwalch, February 01, 2011, 12:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwalch

I am painting a french car trailer for the pak 128, and would put some "Citroen 2 Chevaux" on it. I saw in game there is this car into the citycars, but can't find it in the pak...
I would like to know who painted this car, and ask him if he accepts to send me the png file ?
Thanks
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

VS

Statistically speaking, it was probably propermike. But I can't find this car...? Try http://props.freeservers.com/simutrans.htm

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

gwalch

I found the answer, it's a MHz car, called "MHz_car_8"... I don't know if it was supposed to be the french "2CV" car, but it's looks like !
Unfortunately, this car is quite big for my truck, i will try to use an other vehicule, i think !
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...