News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

What pakset do you have?

Started by Bub, February 09, 2011, 02:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bub

Sorry I didn't make a poll for this, I think there will be a lot of responses. Anyways, what pakset do all of you Simutrans users have? I am just asking this for some help downloading pak 128 onto a windows xp computer. Thanks :-)

Lmallet

Frank did a survey not too long ago, which includes which paksets people where using.  You can see the results here:  http://simutrans-germany.com/wiki/wiki/tiki-survey_stats_survey.php?surveyId=3

If you need help with installing pak128, you should spend time searching the forum, your question has been asked many times.  If you have a new help request, please post it here http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?board=7.0

IgorEliezer

And before you Bub make a topic asking "where do I download the pak128?", there's a section of this forum, in the 1st page, called pak128.

Open it, the download topic is in there.

If still hard, we have a download page in our site: www.simutrans.com/download.htm

Yet again, use the search tool before making simple questions.

VictorKoehler

I have pak128.
You can choose according to your gameplay.
The pak128 is good because of the graphic.
The pak64 is better for gameplay, it yields more profit for their homes and attractions generate many passengers. ;)
That is, change to pak128 if you already have stable profits in pak64.  :D
See Sub-forum Pak128 as IgorEliezer showed. Here's the address: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?board=26.0

Translated by Google Translate :-[

Download of the PAK64.Brasil b3ta here

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Ashley

I mostly play pak128.Britain or pak96.comic - the consistent graphical style of these sets is really nice.
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

An_dz

I have all paksets installed: pak64, pak.German, pak.Japan, pak128, pak128.Britain, pak128.German, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic, pak32.comic, pak48.Excentrique, pak64.ho-scale, pak96.comic, pakContrast, pakHajo and pakHD. Only pakAbo, pakTTD and pak96.hh is missing, I think.

But I only play with pak96.comic and sometimes pak128.

I downloaded them all to make screens to add in the pakset page on Wiki. You should check it if you want to find the download link for any pakset. Also check this page to see how to install Simutrans and a pakset.

For pakset maintainers is cool to check and add infos, I guess they are correct cause I asked some infos on this thread.

Ashley

Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

An_dz

Quote from: Timothy on February 09, 2011, 04:19:58 PM
Ah don't forget pak.Mars :)
Quote from: IgorEliezer on February 09, 2011, 04:22:10 PM
Hey, pakTron. ;D

*waves*
Hehe, those don't have a download link, I just told the one that can be downlaoded but I didn't.

nitromefan

I mostly play 128 or 128 Britan. SOmetimes i play Japan and occasionally play 96 comic

Václav

Pak128 - extended by great many addons - mostly of Pak128.CS.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

electroduck

• pak64 ;D
  • pak48.Excentrique
  • pak128
  • pak128.Britain
  • pakHAJO
  • pakHD

mostly i play pak64
i wish that pakTron and pakMars were there, i would really like to play something out of the ordinary :P
EAT BASE 64!
$TXkgbmFtZSBpcyBlbGVjdHJvZHVjay4NCllvdSBjYW4gdmlzaXQgbXkgd2ViIHNpdGUgYXQgaHR0cDovL3d3dy5lbGVjdHJvZHVjay5jb20vDQpJIGxpa2UgRG9mdXMgYW5kIFNpbXV0cmFucy4=

greenling

I Have fellows paksets:
Pak128
pak128open
pak128german
pak128japan
pak128usa (old typ)
pak128netherland (old typ)
pak128britain
pak128 czech (old typ)
pak
pak.german
pak.german net
pak.japan (old typ)
pak.japan (new typ)
pak.brazil (old typ)
pak.mxd beta (schwyz)
pakhajo
pakcontrast
pakttd (demo)
pakhd
pak192
pak96 comic

And many addons!

greenling

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

alexbaettig

@ greenling:

what is pak.mxd beta (schwyz)? I never heard of it... Is there any connection to "Schwyz (CH)"?

An_dz

pak.mxd look like it's pak.Mexico. ;D

Where did you get pakNetherlands?

greenling

@ alexbaettig the pak.mxd beta it´s a pakset that hat be lay in a undisoverd privat forum.
I Founded with many Luck!
Here it the link to the Zipfile
http://197738.homepagemodules.de/t53f19-pak-MXD-English-too.html

@ An_dz pak.mxd beta it´s not mexico,it Schwyz In German Schweiz!
paknetherland it from Raven he hate beginnig with the pakset but
a Harddrive crash hate be stops this projekt For ever!
A restart with paknetherland go only with agreement from Raven!
Hacking from Pakfiles it´s criminal and i want not fly out the Forum here!

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Emil Sawicki

Usually, I'm playing pak64 because my computer works faster with it than with pak128.
Additionally, I downloaded much addons from many sites. There's some japan and german pakfiles.
And I like creating new vehicles for pak64; I think drawing for 128 is more difficult and requires far more work.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10