News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

DENNIS TRIDENT ALX400

Started by karllok, February 20, 2011, 08:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karllok

i'm not sure on the capacity... ???

pak attached... hope you enjoy it

p.s. only for right drive.

vilvoh

This is what wikipedia says

QuoteVarious seating configurations were available, with Transport for London (TfL) specification models fitted with a central exit door. There are typically 45 seats on the upper deck, and between 17 (on the DAF DB250) and 22 seats on the lower deck. Longer models for use elsewhere have up to 47 seats on the upper deck, and 24 below with a central door. Stagecoach subsidiaries outside London have ALX400s on long-wheelbase Dennis Trident chassis, fitted with 51 seats upstairs (47 on later models) and 28 downstairs.

So I would say no more than 100 passengers of capacity.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

karllok

Quote from: vilvoh on February 20, 2011, 12:30:50 PM
This is what wikipedia says

So I would say no more than 100 passengers of capacity.

thank you... but how about for "stand" ?

temporocks215

I can see it says 0/103 so i think the capacity is 103

LNBC

For UK, Hong Kong and Singapore:
the full capacity is including standees - standing passengers.
Therefore, a Hong-Kong type Dennis Trident (10.6m) has a 110/111/112-passenger capacity:
the breakdown of the capacity:
51 Upper deck seating + 26/27 Lower deck seating# + 33 / 34 Standees*
[# Depends on Bodyworks: 26 for Duple Metsec / 27 for ALX 500]
[* Depends on Operators: 34 Standees for NWFB/MTR 10.6m ALX 500-bodied tridents only.]

In other words, capacity for British-style buses isn't EQUAL to the number of seats the bus possesses.

PS Super Low Floor Doubledeckers tends to have 30+ standees capacity
- included a wheelchair parking space. Tridents are belonged to this type of doubledeckers.
[And the capacity is broken down alike the 10.6m tridents
(surly not for the UK version: Hong Kong version have their Air-con unit at the back, which UK version do not possesses), and showing those figures at the entances.]

karllok

updated file on the top post. enjoy~~

stevog423

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I'm sorry, there's a [hopefully temporary] problem with attachments on the forum I'm trying to fix. My apologies for the inconvenience. If anyone needs a subdomain with ftp upload access to share Simutrans things, please let me know.