News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Track template

Started by Lmallet, February 23, 2011, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lmallet

Hi all,

Is there a track template for pak128 somewhere?  I am trying to make a bridge, and would like to have the template so that the track aligns properly.

Thanks!

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Lmallet

Quote from: vilvoh on February 23, 2011, 07:01:04 PM
There's some stuff at graphics.simutrans.com http://graphics.simutrans.com/thumbnails.php?album=9
I was almost expecting something there, but there is no track template, only a rail alignment one.  I guess I could use that, but I was hoping for something simpler, with no vehicule on it.

The Hood

pak128.Britain sources on sourceforge?

Zeno

I was about to suggest the same as The Hood. Pick the sources for a current track in the pak an use it as template/base for your work.

Václav

Visit my gallery (gallery of VaclavMacurek) what is on graphics.simutrans.com - there you will find gallery Mosty (Bridges) - and nine pictures of bridges inside it. All of them are not templates but I hope it would help you.

If you would need any other help, you can count with me - or ask Gauthier. He has done some bridges too.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Lmallet

Thanks all, that gives me plenty of options :)

VS

There should be two snapshots from pak128 sources somewhere around... Shame on me for not knowing :P

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Václav

Only links to posts where is link for download of those svn exports.

sdog

paco_m

Quote from: VS on February 23, 2011, 08:00:24 PM
There should be two snapshots from pak128 sources somewhere around... Shame on me for not knowing :P

Could this snapshots be placed in a sticky topic here and updated every 2-4 weeks? ;)
(unless there is another final solution for it of course)

Václav

I think it is not quite good idea. Because it would mean every second or fourth version - when every week is published one new version. And svn exports were published for special purpose of help with creation of objects - and then currently available two versions are enough. If next export will be marked by number 1300 or so then it would be sufficient - because differences between version with very close numbers are very negligible.

VS

I think the most important references don't change. Smokes, ways, goods and so on.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

greenling

sdog
thank´s for your Downloadlink.
greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!