News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Market

Started by jamespetts, March 03, 2011, 12:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Here is a market, which sells fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. Unfortunately, however, for some reason that I have yet to fathom, when I generate new maps, it only ever connects to orchards. This does include snow images.

.dat file
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

sdog

beautiful, a spec of colour in those dark cities will be good for simucitizens health :-)

I particulary like the vacant market stall without tarpauline, nice detail!

I don't know how it is done in england, in continental europe historical markets always are an market squares with a well/fountain. If you want to extend it you can use the well monument and integrate it in your market, or paste a pak64 well into one of the images, for a few pixels it is perhaps not so difficult to adopt it to the pak-britain style.

VS

Quote from: jamespetts on March 03, 2011, 12:58:59 AM
when I generate new maps, it only ever connects to orchards.
Could it be that the growth code creates only first supplier chain? Others would come once the "parent" city grows.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

The Hood