News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

[New vehicles] Diesel locomotives

Started by jamespetts, March 12, 2011, 02:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Following the comment on this thread, I thought that I'd make a class 50 to help with filling in the gaps in the timeline. Attached are the .png and .dat files. Note that the .png file contains an extra livery, not currently used, in preparation for the time when Experimental will support multiple liveries. The used livery is the "large logo" type, as this is the most popular and distinctive of the liveries that this class carried.

Translation text:

BR-Class50
BR Class 50
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

jamespetts

If you look very carefully, you might be able to notice that the large logo variant has the number 50 031, the significance of which I shall leave you to ponder... ;-)

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

jamespetts

BR Class 60, the major heavy freight locomotive from the 1990s in the UK, attached.

English translation texts:

BR-Class60
BR Class 60

Milko

Hello

The pak128 Britain becomes more beautiful every day ... Thank's to all...

Giuseppe

The Hood

jamespetts

A relatively minor addition - the class 24, the slower and less powerful predecessor to the class 25. This makes a locomotive in this power category (British Railways type 2) available about three years earlier than hitherto. I recommend pushing the class 25's introduction date forward from March 1961 to November 1961 to match the class 24's retirement date.

.dat and .png file attached, translation text below:

BR-Class24
BR Class 24