News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

more variety in ST with trailers

Started by RDinger, June 04, 2011, 01:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDinger

Hello there!

Does anybody know if there is an addon out there with truck trailers? I want to add some more variety on my SimuTrans roads.
Thnx!

greenling

RDinger
Please transmit out which Pakset you want be change a color from the trucktrailer.
Write the name on a paper and make a Photo from the trucktrailer from then you want to change the Color.
Look than after Autor how have be painting the Trucktrailer put this on the paper.
And than puting you the Photo from Trucktrailer with the name from the Autor and the vehiclename here in the Forum.
Than can i be view whether this vehicle an openscore have or not.
The change a color underlay the Copyright.

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

gwalch

French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

greenling

The problem it´s that not all Trucktrailer with all trucks can be connect.
Excuse Me but the Frence Simutrans Fan´s don´t support connect´s with SimutransTrucks from Pak128
gwalch please look that Frence Simutranstrucksmodells be useable with modells out pak128 it.
Thanks
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

gwalch

I can't connect the "french" trailers with "official pak128 trucks", because those trucks have constraint, and they are not allowed to use other trailers...If someone want to use snfos trailers, they have to use snfos trucks too... And it's the same for several addons ! I can't do anything for that !
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

RDinger

I used the French addons, I think they are quite nice. normal speeds etc, I always like a little realism in a game (no trucks that drive 150km/hrs).

But is the French addon site the only one for cargo trucks? Busses and pax trains do have enough addons, but cargo trucks of trailers seem a little bit forgotten about...

Václav

Quote from: gwalch on June 12, 2011, 10:08:02 PM
If someone want to use snfos trailers, they have to use snfos trucks too... And it's the same for several addons ! I can't do anything for that !
And I don't see why to do anything for connecting SNFOS trailers with no-SNFOS trucks.
If someone uses czech truck addons, then also can combine only within these addons - as is possible.

I think that variety of trucks and trailers is sufficient - in discussed way.

Quote from: RDinger on June 13, 2011, 11:46:06 AM
But is the French addon site the only one for cargo trucks? Busses and pax trains do have enough addons, but cargo trucks of trailers seem a little bit forgotten about...
No, there are many trains and also some tramways ... and some other vehicles. Switch to english there ... and you will see that you are wrong in your thoughts.  :)

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní