News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

New (missing) shapes of railway crossings

Started by Václav, June 26, 2011, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I returned to work on new railways at least for Pak128.CS few days ago - and I found (oops .. I don't like this lack for some time ... but with return to that work it became stronger) that in set of crossings some ones are missing. Missing ones are based on one discussion what was opened somewhere in forum very long time (it was discussion about curved crossings).

Currently T-crossings have this shape

------
 \/

and I think that also this simplier shape would be good - and of course, a little closer to real world

------
 \

... but I am sure that implementing of this would not be quite easy - at least for programmers and also for some (almost all) players

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Dwachs

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Václav

Thanks. I did not know about it. Nobody can be omniscient.
NSE1,2, NSW1,2, NEW1,2 and SEW1,2 is what I want to do.
NSEW is not interesting for me - but I will ask my people.

-->
I only guess how to build those new crossings - or is needed to disable old ones before?

Emil Sawicki

Vaclav, masz okazję narysować zwrotnicę z przeciwwagą i latarnią, jak tu:

Translation: you can draw switch with counterweight and a lantern, as on the photo.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Václav

I think it is possible - but please, wait.

... oops ... in attachment you may see preview version of new model of tracks. Some tiles have not been prepared yet - and there are minor graphical bugs on both vertical diagonal tiles and tiles where they have been used. And of course, no tile is shaded.