News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Donate ingame money to a player

Started by Guillaume, July 15, 2011, 12:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guillaume

Hi,
It would be good if a player could donate ingame money to another player, in order to help him.
I'm in a multiplayer game, I have 330 millions, and I don't know what to make with it, in the same time, another player is buying trucks one by one when he got enough money.
I suggest a button in the "k" menu, next to the company name, and then it asks how many you want to donate.
But for a good gameplay, it could be a limit ( exemple : 300 000 by year, or more, I don't know... Maybe a percentage of the amount of money ) to prevent a player creating a lot of companies and then making too much funds transfer.

Is it possible ?
Thanks  ;D

jamespetts

It might be useful indeed to be able to transfer arbitrary amounts of money between players (either singularly or regularly) to facilitate business deals between players.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

prissi

Build a depot, send some ships out to a waypoint. Have the other player build a depot on the waypoint. Ships will enter the depot and can be sold by the other player.

ӔO

Quote from: prissi on July 15, 2011, 01:12:20 PM
Build a depot, send some ships out to a waypoint. Have the other player build a depot on the waypoint. Ships will enter the depot and can be sold by the other player.

couldn't someone steal another player's ships that way?
My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

prissi

That is why it is on my fixme list ... It works also for roads, if you know a waypoint.