News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Airports - Runways, Taxiways, Planes and Buildings

Started by An_dz, August 15, 2011, 09:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Václav

Some time passed - and I have few questions/comments and one announcement.

1.: Could be possible to improve (set) retirement year for dirty taxiway and runway? I think that it would not be bad if in later years would be available only tar taxiway and runway.

2.: There is lack of post planes. There is good queue of passenger planes. But only two post and freight planes (in November of 1971). And it is really sad. Is possible that some post planes (and may be also freight) could be added?

3.: I looked into SVN and the first terminal should appear in February of 1970. I am in November of 1971 - but still without any terminal. As is written some messages before, I have installed Expansion (where it is) ... but really without any terminal.

4.: (announcement) I have three supersonic planes in work. Really it will be only one plane - but in three modes (like DC10 by Reytm2 - that is in two modes).

Planned technical data:
Intro year: 2010
Price: 50 000 000
Running cost: 0,01
Max speed: 5500 km/h
Capacity: unknown (must be set)

An_dz

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on December 19, 2012, 07:55:00 PM
1.: Could be possible to improve (set) retirement year for dirty taxiway and runway? I think that it would not be bad if in later years would be available only tar taxiway and runway.
Why stop? I know some landing zones that were built in less than 2 years ago here. I just think that Simutrans should include the weight limit in airports. Just like experimental. Thus allowing only small planes to use them.

Quote from: VaclavMacurek on December 19, 2012, 07:55:00 PM
2.: There is lack of post planes. There is good queue of passenger planes. But only two post and freight planes (in November of 1971). And it is really sad. Is possible that some post planes (and may be also freight) could be added?

3.: I looked into SVN and the first terminal should appear in February of 1970. I am in November of 1971 - but still without any terminal. As is written some messages before, I have installed Expansion (where it is) ... but really without any terminal.
There are 3 post planes and 4 freight planes now.

The airport project was totally revamped, with lot of graphical and specification changes.
pak96.comic Expansion is older than SVN/Git, you need to compile by yourself what's on SVN. Some files won't be overwritten since names were changed.
It's easy to see that Expansion 001 don't have latest changes: just check the plane tail at night, if there's no white light they are old versions.

Václav

Quote from: An_dz on December 20, 2012, 03:22:48 PM
Why stop? I know some landing zones that were built in less than 2 years ago here. I just think that Simutrans should include the weight limit in airports. Just like experimental. Thus allowing only small planes to use them.
Let it be.

There are 3 post planes and 4 freight planes now.

The airport project was totally revamped, with lot of graphical and specification changes.
pak96.comic Expansion is older than SVN/Git, you need to compile by yourself what's on SVN. Some files won't be overwritten since names were changed.
It's easy to see that Expansion 001 don't have latest changes: just check the plane tail at night, if there's no white light they are old versions.
I shall see what I shall see.

Thanks.