News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

monorails in pak 128 britian

Started by jap train fan, August 31, 2011, 07:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jap train fan

hi
i have downloaded monorails for the Japaneses simutrans site. unfortunately they do show up on the monorail button. can anyone help me
thanks
jap train fan

greenling

jap train fan
What for a Monorail have be downlaoded from the Japaneses simutrans site?
That i be can look on!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

jap train fan

Václav

It is needed to download Linimo set (liminoset.zip) - it is below those two sets of train.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

jap train fan

greenling

jap train fan
the liminoset.zip from the Japaneses simutrans site be need you that you have the waysystem!
But The Station,Depot,Bridge and Signals for the Tama Monorail set and Tokyo Monorail set to find needs Time!
The Monorailsystem in Pak128.britian it´s from the Devloper not really good suportet!

jap train fan need you the Monorail system in your game quickly or can that´s wait?

I go on THursday in Holiday and cam on next thursday late on evening back!
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

jap train fan

greenling

jap train fan read the massge over yours!
thanks

jap train fan

it can wait. i am busy with work at the moment. take your time if you wish. i don't mind how long it takes

greenling

jap train fan
Ok I look in in my Simutranscollection what i have for the Monorailsystem!
All what i than be found that list i up!
It that ok jap train fan?

jap train fan

Václav

I did not test Linimo set with Pak128.Britain - but I with base Pak128 it runs well. Waytypes are shared by all paksets - because it is matter of game, not pakset.

With Linimo is only one problem - it has intro year about 1965 - and so you have to wait until it will appear in game.

jap train fan

i have not turned timeline year on. my problem is that my stations, vehicles and deports won't show. Greenling said that the developers don't support it yet in an above post.
QuoteBut The Station,Depot,Bridge and Signals for the Tama Monorail set and Tokyo Monorail set to find needs Time!
The Monorailsystem in Pak128.britian it´s from the Devloper not really good suportet!

The Hood

Should still work in pak128.Britain just as in pak128 - there is a menuconf entry and button on the menu bar for monorail but no official monorail components.  If you get these from elsewhere it should work fine.

jap train fan

it works except for the stations, deports and vehicles. only the waytype works

Václav

Linimo set (linimoset.zip) contains only track(s). If is not any station for monorail in pak128.britain, you have no other choice than to transfer them from else paksets of the same size - or download.

I am not sure from where to transfer surface stations - but I prepared underground huge station - for this monorail (linimo), maglev and common railways. You can download them from here (that archive contains also source png and dat files and so you can play with face of that station as you wish).

jap train fan

i have downloaded the tokyo and tama monorail set as well. they don't work. only the limo set works

greenling

jap train fan
Can you tell my what for a Simutransvision you use?
That i can be give the set what i have be fund!

jap train fan

greenling

jap train fan
Ok you have Simutrans 110.1!

Listen jap train fan it gove by the pak128.britan a big Update the waysystem narrow gauge it now playable!

Here it the link: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=7922.0

jap train fan

thanks. does it help my monorails in anyway

greenling

oh sorry my misttake!
i give you the first part that you need to start with the monorailsystem!
Here it the link: https://sites.google.com/site/000001expend/schwebebahn.all.pak?attredirects=0&d=1
Copy than the file in your paksetfolder and start then your simutrans.exe and make a photo from the monorailmenu.
that i can i check with a photo whether the pakfile work.

ps The narrow gauge expand your chooseable vehicles what you can use be to transport goods.

jap train fan

greenling

jap train fan
i do be look after more parts for your monorailsystem!

jap train fan