News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

How can make for my a new Pak128.Britain?

Started by greenling, September 14, 2011, 07:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Good Day
Can everyone out the Pak128.britain Team be Make a Complett new pakset from pak128.britain?
My Operatingsystem it Windows my last Simutrans it´s A 4811.
Sunday until 15:00 O´clock be are in the forum.
Then in Two week cam again i in the forum!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

sdog

greenling, would you mind to explain your request a bit more clearly? As it is now your request sounds very bold and unreasonable.

If you have difficulties writing in english you can post it in german (from your grammar i assume that is your language) and i shall translate it. Just to show you what you actually wrote i shall translate it back to german:

"Kann jeder im Pak128.britain Team ein voellig neues pakset ausgehend von pak128.britain machen?" (emphasis by me)
The rest is more difficult i can only interpret it as you want to come back in two weeks to collect it, and that you are online until sunday 15:00.

VS

Given my long experience with garbling the two languages in question, I think he is asking for a release.

And the re-translation is hilarious ;D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Sybill

The newest Nightly is from Aug 22 2011, is this one to old for you?
Version 532

http://nightly.simutrans-germany.com/

The Hood

For some reason nightlies are not compiling properly at present.  Not sure why.  In the meantime I don't have time to prepare a full release...

greenling

I declare the situation!
I hate be look on the http://simutrans.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/simutrans there do be lay the png and dats for pak128.britain 542.
Then have i be look on the http://nightly.simutrans-germany.com/ but there have be lay an old pak128.britain 523.
I Have than wernieman be ask why gives not a pak128.britain 542,he had then be said thats the server have a damage.
i ask then who can i be get a new pak128.britain,he said on weekend.but on the last weekend cam only a new simutransnightly.ese out.
Now have i the problem.
To make the pakset self need i a place how can work without trouble.That place have i today,tomorrow,saturday and sunday not really.
today must i help in the kitchen and on the Evening must i help with to load the Truck for a market day.(21:00 o´clock bedtime)
On Friday morning must i be help on the market and afternoon must i help with in the shop.(There it´s possible that i cam on 20:00 home.(21:00 bedtime)
On Saturday morning must i help on the market.(There it´s possible that i cam on 17:00 O´Clock home.)Than 1-2 hours take waste out the house and clean up.(After then i have no brianwase more.)Sundays morning help with in the kitchen for breakfast and for lunch,than kitchen clean up.After then must are beginning with packing my bag and at utc 14:00 O´clock go train. Than have i 11 Days without internetconnection.Internet over stick to expensiv!
That it´s the reason why hate be ask: How can make for my a new Pak128.Britain?
Ps. Yesterday hate i a blackout in my head it was no time to build a pakset.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!