News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Pak128.Britain-Ex 0.8.1bugs

Started by wlindley, September 19, 2011, 03:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlindley

Colliery in rotation 3 has spurious background:

The Hood

That's actually a bug in standard which I'm fixing just now...

jamespetts

Ahh - the graphics for the colliery were re-done in the Standard pakset, and the new graphics used in 0.8.1. I shall move this to the Standard board. Thank you for the report, though!
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Junna

This was an issue in previous versions also, not sure of the cause.

ӔO

a slight alignment problem for the buffet cars. I think the tail locomotive might also be off by a pixel.

My Sketchup open project sources
various projects rolled up: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17111233/Roll_up.rar

Colour safe chart:

jamespetts

Junna and AEO - I had moved this topic to the Standard Pak128.Britain board, because the first issue is a Standard issue; but the latter two issues relate to Experimental (and the first of them to the code, not the pakset). However, I cannot split the topics because I'm not a moderator on the Standard board. Perhaps The Hood can help...?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

greenling

It´s the problem in pak128.britain exp too ?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

ӔO

Under the landscape tools, the artificial slope tool icon is bugged.

Colour safe chart:

jamespetts

AEO - is this confined to Experimental, or is it also an issue in Standard?

ӔO

@james
hmm, I thought narrow gauge was in the nightly 523 build, but since it's not, this seems to only be experimental. at least for now.

Colour safe chart:

Junna

The Vepper has a slight alignment problem.

jamespetts

Junna,

thank you for the report. I am aware of the alignment issues, but they're rather hard to fix without spending more time than I really have available. The problem is that there isn't a sufficiently reliable automated system of aligning the vehicles precisely, and aligning them precisely manually is so time consuming as to be uneconomic.

Milko

Hello

I would look at this problem but I can not identify the vehicles involved, someone can tell me in which store to find them and what are their names?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Giuseppe,

these are the class 423 "4-VEP" units. Probably the easiest way of re-aligning them is to re-export them from Blender: the original Blender files should be online. Is that something that you know how to do, or would you like an explanation?