News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

little bugs in Experimental

Started by wlindley, November 01, 2011, 01:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wlindley

• In Standard, the new private gate has:

name=Railgate

However in Experimental (updated today from 'git') the Narrow Gauge version has the same name, so the standard-gauge one gets overwritten... rename to Railgate_narrow, please?
  • In narrow-train-depot.dat, the first entry (Name=OldTrainDepotNarrowHorse) should have traction_type[0]=bio instead of steam.

jamespetts

Thank you for the reports - fixed as requested in the repository.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

wlindley

In streetlist_en.txt

%1$s Cemetary Avenue %2$s -- should be "Cemetery"

%1$s Disrali Park %2$s -- should be "Disraeli"

%1$s Tredle Way %2$s -- should be "Treadle"

And, is it really "Perl Street" (a nice homage to Larry Wall's language, or a knitting reference) or should it be "Pearl"?

p.s., Did you hear about Dionne Warwick's distaste for the NHS after she tripped while touring the Brighton area?  Now she's going to sing, "I Never Wanna Fall in Hove Again"

sdog

Perl Street +1
Python Park
C Circus

i emphatically suggest to add "Dennis Ritchie Square" to the street list too.

VS

If it's about names, sir Berners-Lee might be added to the list, too...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

jamespetts

Thank you for these - I have corrected them in my Github repository - do have a look; I have also added a few new names.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.