News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Ground texture

Started by Fabio, July 09, 2010, 08:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabio

Oh my! I would just kill to have so impressive ground textures in the pak!  :o :o :o :o

Quote from: derajjared on July 02, 2010, 05:59:22 PM
This is my contribution. it's a small image (800x600) I had to resize it, for not to loose the details.

us (site down, do not visit) ]/image/show/QJLDgEvTAk/el-gran-pak-derajjared.png]

title: por la sierra del norte (across the northern highlands)
pakset:pak128 + pak.derajjared128 (under development)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I must admit... it's very very pretty. :)

mobo

Well, ground textures are really easy to do (at least the paking part).

sourcemimage looks like this (here from pak britain): http://simutrans.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/simutrans/pak128.Britain/grounds/images/texture-climate.png?revision=150

VS

The picture is distorted, so I'll keep judgment for time when I see this in the game on my computer. And part of the effect is striking contrast between ground and trees, which to me look more saturated than the originals...? There could be "prettiness" issues with buildings built in such zone and all that.

Regardless, it looks nice :) If one could make this appear only somewhere... hmmm...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

derajjared

Thanks for the compliment alaga me much they like my work and because it made to find the similacion to the real game that I like a lot and I have 4 years juagando and 2 years bringing things hee. My aim is to compile a pak even that it is difficult that I am not even designer or architect much less programmer but simple mind it ago that I like. the texture of this pak therefore have seen it in images if they like me would be estubiese in fusion with the pak128.original and so I propose to use the same texture for both pak pak128.elgranpak., on necesidada make modifications wings this textures I just open the possibility of llevaro

spanish

gracias por el cumplido me alaga mucho que les guste mi trabajo y pues lo hee hecho para buscar la similacion a lo real en este juego que me gusta mucho y que ya llevo 4 años juagando y 2 años  aportando cosas. mi finalidad es compilar un pak aun que es dificil por que ni siquiera soy diseñador ni arquitecto mucho menos programador pero simple mente lo ago por que me gusta . la textura de este pak pues ya lo han visto en imagenes si les gusta me agradaria que estubiese en fusion con el pak128.original y el pak128.elgranpak  asi que propongo que se use la misma textura para ambos pak .,en caso de necesidada de hacer modificaciones alas texturas esta abierta la posibilidad de llevaro acabo

nitromefan

pocytac

That does not just look great, it looks awesome! I'd love to see these grounds in official pak128!

uktrain

It is much more realistic. I think it ought to replace that one in existing pak, it just look more neutral.  :)

VS

Can I download these textures somewhere, in any form?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

colonyan

Beauty there.
I like especially 4th and 5th pic from the top.

greenling

That looks very nice.

greenling
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

derajjared

hello seeketh the copy that I could create more things but if you care what utilis climb it if you like

VS

I'd love to get at least the rock...

Fabio

I asked derajjared for his wonderful textures:

Quote from: fabio
you confirm we can be free to add one or more of these texture to the official pakset and that you are the author / their are based on public domain or artistic license material?

Unfortunately we need to pay a lot of attention to this legal stuff... 

Quote from: derajjaredif they can use with my autirizacion Asher by: derajjared

Link (from the Author): http://www.4shared.com/folder/Ksu5V-pQ/_online.html#

Download my copy: http://public.gonella.eu/simutrans/grounds/texture-climate.png

I would weep our current water, but we can consider the other climates in this image.

bpm860

How should these textures be installed?

derajjared

ADD A FOLDER ONLY PAK ALA 128 THE ENDING IN THE EXTENSION. PAK