News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Hungarian

Started by Christiansen, November 19, 2008, 09:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christiansen

hello Hungarian Addons site? and Hungarian Topic?

Combuijs

Jo napot kivanok (or something along those lines ;))
Nem beszelek magyarul...

Welcome to the forum!

As you've seen there is no Hungarian board at this moment. The main reason for that is that we've not encountered any (active) Hungarians until now. As far as I know no special Hungarian add-ons have been made (and in maps.simutrans.com there is even no map of Hungary). Have a look around in the forum, enjoy the game and if you want to become an active member and make some special Hungarian things, feel free to post them in a general board. If more Hungarian speaking people turn up it might be worthwhile to start a seperate Hungarian board.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

IgorEliezer

Agreed! And you have my support. :)

Christiansen

how to make pak file and patch?

jbode

Dear Christiansen!

- please post different subject into different threads, AND,
- please search through the forum, there is a lot of information how to build pak files under the section "PakSets"
- for creating patch files please read the respective forum subsection http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?board=8.0

Jörg

Christiansen

ezen a fórumon én vagyok az egyedüli magyar?

am I the sole Hungarian on this forum?

KrazyJay

Here's my try: Még Ön egyetlen Magyar itt. Ha több Magyar látogat minket , mi lesz boldog elkezd új Magyar Fórum. Legyen szíves ad jó fordítás Angol. Jó használ Internet fordító.

EDIT:English added:

At this moment you are (probably) the only Hungarian here. If more Hungarians visit us, we will be happy to start a new Hungarian Forum. Please provide a good English translation, make good use of an online translator.

At least that's what I tried to write. :)
Played Simutrans in:
~ The Netherlands ~ United Kingdom ~ Taiwan ~ Belgium ~

Simutrans player

DirrrtyDirk

@KrazyJay:

Don't forget to post both EN and a foreign language together, please!

EDIT:

Yes, much better now! Thanks!

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

VS

For a simple reason - we would like to know what you say, too :)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

KrazyJay

Apologies, I have edited and added an English translation.
Played Simutrans in:
~ The Netherlands ~ United Kingdom ~ Taiwan ~ Belgium ~

Simutrans player

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Kristian

Quote from: jbode on November 21, 2008, 09:39:08 AM
- please post different subject into different threads, AND,

Yes, one question per thread, but ten threads about how to turn Ikarus images into game objects are not really different questions.  :)

jbode

Quote from: Kristian on January 12, 2009, 02:14:36 PM
Yes, one question per thread, but ten threads about how to turn Ikarus images into game objects are not really different questions.  :)

Yeah Kristian - I feel that there is a significant communication problem ... reading the comments? Maybe ... Understanding? Definitely not ...