News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Oil Rig didn't show factory info

Started by stmaker, November 20, 2011, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stmaker

I clicked on the oil rig and found out that I got the stop information window of the oil rig and not the factory info. How am I suppose to find out the link to other factories or how many units produced a month?

I only got this:
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.

Severous

Regards
Sev.

Zeno

Oil rigs are both station and industry at the same time, but only one window can be displayed on the first click (station). As severous says, click a second time on the oil rig (without closing the station window) to display the industry info window.
Btw, Ctrl+Click will show directly the industry info.

stmaker

Quote from: Zeno on November 20, 2011, 02:58:55 PM
Oil rigs are both station and industry at the same time, but only one window can be displayed on the first click (station). As severous says, click a second time on the oil rig (without closing the station window) to display the industry info window.
Btw, Ctrl+Click will show directly the industry info.

Thanks. :)
Version using: Simutrans v111.0
Paks: pak64, pak96.comic, pak128 openr582, pak128.Britain, pak128.Japan, pak192.comic
Using: Paint.NET, Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp
Future Addon(s): Building (Link)
Current Addon(s): Eye-See Mart and Several Building addons  Ask me any questions. I'm free.