News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

128 new errors out, old one choppy and slow

Started by farnsworth, November 16, 2011, 07:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farnsworth

with the new pak128 2.0.0 (26 MB) for Simutrans 111.0  i get

Reading object data from pak128/...
Segmentation fault
logout

when i run it on mac osx

with pak128 for 110-0-1 it runs slow and choppy and FFWD mode locks it up.

I have been playing simutrans for over 3 years I like pak128 the best but it it just does not work correctly on mac now.

does any one know how to fix it?

transporter

Both are running fine for me. What specifically are you doing? Maybe I can recreate it

farnsworth

Quote from: transporter on November 16, 2011, 10:34:38 PM
Both are running fine for me. What specifically are you doing? Maybe I can recreate it

i figured it out, the new pak128 only works with 110-0-0 and i was using -1 not sure what the differences are but it now works fine.

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

farnsworth

Quote from: VS on November 17, 2011, 05:22:29 PM
Do you mean 111?
Latest official release: Simutrans 110.0.1 (12-Mar-2011)  which is on the simutrans download page. does not work with it at least the mac version does not work with pak 128

The one that works for me the best on intel mac is http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=8360.0

which is 111 as you stated.

VS

Ah. The page is simply out of date ::( Forum is the primary way of announcing, so if these two do not match, forum will be right. Also, what you downloaded is the latest version so that's good, I guess...?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!