News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Native Simutrans on OSX via Quartz

Started by Ashley, December 15, 2011, 03:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

Quote from: Timothy on March 22, 2012, 12:17:37 AM
I've compiled a new version of this for r5583 (112.2.2), please test.

It works only on OSX 10.7 (Lion). The app bundle includes pak64, you can add other paksets by right-clicking on the app bundle, selecting "show package contents" and then copying your pakset into Contents/MacOS/ (equivalent to the simutrans/ folder on other platforms).

Please let me know if you have any problems with it. It's still fairly new/crude but should have all the basic functionality.

http://entropy.me.uk/simutrans/simutrans_112.2.2.dmg
Quote from: Timothy on July 03, 2012, 04:38:59 PM
The source has been available on Github for a while, here: https://github.com/tbentropy/Simutrans-OSX

So I have been working on this, it's still early work (learning Objective-C as I go along) but I have managed to get it to work!

(I think I need to fix the colourspace though...)

Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

What? Colourspace looks fine to me. hehehe

mEGa

Is it a 3D adaptation screen? need of adapted glasses ? LOL
Current projects in progress : improvements of few designed french paks

Ashley

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on December 15, 2011, 03:50:32 AM
What? Colourspace looks fine to me. hehehe

You might want to get your eyes tested Isaac ;)
Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.

Ashley

Question - does makeobj store the image data in pak files internally as 24bits (e.g. 8 bits for R, 8 bits for G, 8 bits for B) or as RGB565/1555? Some of the graphics backends seem to be able to use either RGB565 or RGB1555 for display. Quartz only natively supports RGB1555 mode without conversion to RGB888 however. It would likely be possible to implement a 24 bit version of simgraph but obviously there would be little point if the source image data from pak files isn't 24bit.

Otherwise I could implement a conversion from RGB565 data into RGB888 - though this would seem silly if we're going from RGB888 source data, to RGB565 in simgraph, and then back to RGB888 for display... Or just stick to RGB1555 and miss out on the potential extra colour information in the green channel.

A 24-bit simgraph could benefit the SDL or other backends too of course.

Dwachs

Quote from: Timothy on December 15, 2011, 12:32:33 PM
Question - does makeobj store the image data in pak files internally as 24bits (e.g. 8 bits for R, 8 bits for G, 8 bits for B) or as RGB565/1555?
Images are converted by makeobj to RGB 555, register_image is called with RGB 555 data. There seems to be no conversion RGB 555 -> 565 ???
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Ashley

Ah ok, e.g. in simsys_w.cc you see:

/**
* Transform a 24 bit RGB color into the system format.
* @return converted color value
* @author Hj. Malthaner
*/
unsigned int get_system_color(unsigned int r, unsigned int g, unsigned int b)
{
#ifdef USE_16BIT_DIB
return ((r & 0x00F8) << 8) | ((g & 0x00FC) << 3) | (b >> 3);
#else
return ((r & 0x00F8) << 7) | ((g & 0x00F8) << 2) | (b >> 3); // 15 Bit
#endif
}

But presumably this is just for mapping it into the OS's native colourspace, and since the source data is always RGB555 (yes, RGB1555 means the same, but slightly more specific about where the "spare" bit goes).

There's also a lot of logic in simgraph16.cc which seems related, e.g.:

/* from here code for transparent images */
typedef void (*blend_proc)(PIXVAL *dest, const PIXVAL *src, const PIXVAL colour, const PIXVAL len);

// different masks needed for RGB 555 and RGB 565
#define ONE_OUT_16 (0x7bef)
#define TWO_OUT_16 (0x39E7)
#define ONE_OUT_15 (0x3DEF)
#define TWO_OUT_15 (0x1CE7)

static void pix_blend75_15(PIXVAL *dest, const PIXVAL *src, const PIXVAL , const PIXVAL len)
{
const PIXVAL *const end = dest + len;
while (dest < end) {
*dest = (3*(((*src)>>2) & TWO_OUT_15)) + (((*dest)>>2) & TWO_OUT_15);
dest++;
src++;
}
}

etc...

And I fixed the psychedelic colours, was an endianness problem in converting it to a Quartz type image.

prissi

Internally the colors in the image are RGB555 + 256 special colors. However, simgraph16.cc uses RBG 565 for the colors. (Technically is uses a lookup table to translate those. However, almost no architekture support 16 bit paletted graphics reasonably.) Thus dr_textur() is called with a textur containing a 16 bit RBG 565 bitmap. If you need other colors or another order, you must modify the return values of get_system_color() to obtain RBG555.

Ashley

Looking better now, had to implement locking so that the Cocoa application thread and game thread draw/render the graphics in sync. One interesting aspect of the Quartz rendering is that you can perform transforms on the rendered image, e.g. stretching/skewing it, with little performance penalty.

Next things to do are events, mapping between screen space and game space, resizing of the screen buffer, clipboard, screenshots (should be easy, in fact implementing game video recording would be almost trivial...)

And then the iPhone version :P

Isaac Eiland-Hall

WOAH THAT LOOK HORRIBLE WAT DID YOU DO TO THE COLOURS?!?!

hehe.

Nicely done. :D

Ashley

I've got events working via a threadsafe queue, though there is quite some work to do to wire up every event...

Why do mouse events have both an mb property (which is a bitmask of the mousebuttons pressed) and a code property (which indicates which button has been pressed)? Is this purely to pick up on what other mouse buttons were pressed at the time the event occurred? How is this used internally? I am not sure there's an easy way to fill in information about other buttons using the implementation I have now...

prissi

Old MAC gave the button state with every event, some GEM and Windows copied this. Moreover serial mouse always gave this in Allegro, which were the first backend under DOS then. Otherwise use a static to rember last state, as it does for instance also current implementation of simevent.

Ashley

Right, so, what I mean is does simevent need this information, or does it remember the last state itself? The SDL implementation for example looks like it gets the current mouse states at the moment when the game retrieves the event, which may be a different set of states to those when the event was actually generated...

prissi

simevent remembers the last state; But it is reset every time a new event arrives. Thus maybe just save your last state too.

jamespetts

This looks very interesting. Would it be possible to do an Experimental version of this?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

prissi

Please james, stop making everything asking if it can be used for experimetnal. Especially, if you could have guessed the answer yourself. The backend should be not affected by what calls the engine uses internally, as long as you did not modified the dr_ calls. And you should know, if you did that.

Ashley

Quote from: jamespetts on December 22, 2011, 01:34:36 AM
This looks very interesting. Would it be possible to do an Experimental version of this?

Of course it's possible, all it would take is someone to do the work to port it over. In fact given that it doesn't modify the game files at all (except the makefile) so long as experimental has not changed the simsys interface it'd be a drop-in addition.

jamespetts

Quote from: Timothy on December 22, 2011, 11:18:06 AM
Of course it's possible, all it would take is someone to do the work to port it over. In fact given that it doesn't modify the game files at all (except the makefile) so long as experimental has not changed the simsys interface it'd be a drop-in addition.

No, I haven't changed that interface, so hopefully it should work. Do you cross-compile, or do you have a Mac on which you compile it? If the former, I'd be very interested in how you do it so that I could set it up.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Ashley

I'm currently developing it natively on the Mac using Xcode (it was a bit of a pain to get the Xcode project set up, but it compiles nicely now - there are a lot of errors trying to compile using Clang/LLVM so I stick to LLVM-GCC for now. Fixing those errors to get it to compile may be my next project).

Once I'm done I'll modify the Makefile so that it can be compiled without using Xcode (and then probably make a script which can build the Application bundle etc.)

Cross-compilation for Mac is something I haven't looked into yet, so can't help you there. It's a shame my mac mini is slightly too old to run OSX Lion since I could set this up as a Mac build server for Simutrans otherwise.

jamespetts

Thank you for that. How would somebody, like me, without access to a Mac go about having this compiled for Experimental once you have finished setting it up?

Ashley

Well, since you'd want to be able to test it as well I'd say try and get ahold of a Mac :) It's also possible to virtualise OSX (although it's pretty hard to get working properly unless you're running VMWare Fusion/Parrallels on another Mac...) or to install it on non-Mac hardware (again, tricky to get it working nicely).

Or you could rent a VPS, e.g.: http://www.hostmyapple.com/macvps.html

Cross-compiling is only really an option for doing production builds of the finished product, since obviously without access to an actual Mac you wouldn't be able to test it.

jamespetts

Hmm - I don't have the physical space at home for another computer! Renting a VPS just to compile for Mac seems somewhat inefficient.

Bughu Baas

A Mac mini has the volume of a handful CDs, so space shouldn't be the problem. Well, the price is another topic, but you haven't asked... ;-) Also 2 port KVM switches are handy.

sdog

@james, just wait and rely on FOSS. Once it works for standard, there will be desire by people having macs to have experimental on it too, chances aren't bad at least one of them will do it. If not, as soon as people start to pester you about doing it, a sollution should be found.

jamespetts

Quote from: sdog on December 23, 2011, 04:56:44 AM
@james, just wait and rely on FOSS. Once it works for standard, there will be desire by people having macs to have experimental on it too, chances aren't bad at least one of them will do it. If not, as soon as people start to pester you about doing it, a sollution should be found.

There is much sense in this suggestion...

Ashley

I have put this on hold for a bit since I have to focus on studying at the moment. I'll come back to it though :)

Ashley

I'm working on this a bit again, I have mouse events working via an event queue. Keyboard events underway.

Markohs

Keyboard will be the hard part I guess, I had a plan to implement it in OIS and the modifierkey and keycodes are not that easy to translate, quite a tedious work.

I also used a queue for events, but are you sure simutrans asks for more than one event each frame? I browsed around and coudn't find it, but it might be related to my version having low framerrate and maybe the queue not being consumed fast enough.

How do you implemented the queue, using STL or a simutrans type?

Curious to see your code some day. :)

Ashley

Well the Mac may be kind of a special case, I'm running the Cocoa application in a different thread to the main game. The Cocoa wrapper simply draws the screen based on the contents of the frame buffer whenever needed (there's a lock to avoid modifying the buffer when drawing to screen). I plan on implementing double-buffering for performance too. The wrapper also handles events and places interesting ones onto a queue which Simutrans then reads the most recent one off whenever it asks for an event. The queue uses an NSMutableArray (this bit is Objective-C) and an NSCondition (essentially a lock) to ensure thread safety. This seemed the logical choice given that most of the additional code I've written is Objective-C.

AFAIK Simutrans can process more than one event per frame. There's also a blocking form of the GetEvents method to consider.

I'll post a patch once I have keyboard events working. Whenever I update the main Simutrans source to HEAD I have to spend some time fixing things :)

Edit: Quick update, I have screen resizing working mostly, it's a bit ugly though as I need to decide how to handle the interaction between the game thread and the UI thread in terms of buffering the display. Then it's just a case of plumbing the events and building a release version for testing :) I hope we have some mac players around...

Ashley

Good progress today, fixed vsync issues and got the threads synchronised nicely. Screen resizing works, as does fullscreen mode on OSX Lion. I get a solid 25fps (ingame) and 4-5 simloops on a 1024x1024 map at the first three zoom levels. I think that's pretty good performance and it's the game rather than Quartz being the limiting factor there. That's at the native resolution on my macbook air of 1440x900 (1.7Ghz Core i5, 4GB RAM).

Comparing to the SDL mac version on performance alone this looks to be better, though I'll have to do more extensive testing.

I still need to plumb in keyboard events and make it quit cleanly, but after that's done I will post an app bundle for testing.

Gratuitous screenshot attached!

An_dz

It's looking perfect, too much things in the todo list Timolthy?

And by the way, can you emulate it on the iPhone screen? Just to check how big the graphics and buttons appear. It might help think about how to scale the buttons and dialogs.

Ashley

Finally had a chance to do keyboard events, so here is a mostly working app. I think I'm going to have to overhaul event handling a bit to add support for touch events. Most things should work however. I think that this package will only work on OSX 10.7 (Lion). It incorporates pak64. If anything doesn't work let me know :)

http://entropy.me.uk/simutrans/simutrans.dmg

Ashley

Any feedback on this? Has anyone been able to test it/get it running?

alexbaettig

It did work for me. Even got an other pak installed (pak.Britain). Next I'm going to shut the music off... I completely forgot how terrible it was...

Ashley

I've compiled a new version of this for r5583 (112.2.2), please test.

It works only on OSX 10.7 (Lion). The app bundle includes pak64, you can add other paksets by right-clicking on the app bundle, selecting "show package contents" and then copying your pakset into Contents/MacOS/ (equivalent to the simutrans/ folder on other platforms).

Please let me know if you have any problems with it. It's still fairly new/crude but should have all the basic functionality.

http://entropy.me.uk/simutrans/simutrans_112.2.2.dmg

My thanks to An_dz for the logo!

An_dz

Nice.
Bad I don't have a Mac and my friend trashed his Mac I used sometimes. Hope the logo is looking nice.

meme

Error with vehicle is fixed! Thanks.
It also responds much faster than standard or even the last native...

meme

Bug found - Scrolling by wheel / trackpad don't work

Ashley

I haven't implemented that yet :) I need to do some modifications to the way Simutrans handles events to make it aware of multi-touch events (making the scrollwheel work should be straightforward though).

meme

OK but even magic mouse / standard logitech mouse touch-scroll/whell-scroll don't work...

alexbaettig

I've go a small question: Where does this version save screenshots? I didn't find the screenshot I made in the usual place (Library-Simutrans-etc...). Oh and I hope that this is continued! I love to play in fullscreen!!

Ashley

Screenshots aren't implemented yet :) But OSX has built-in screenshot functionality too, do CMD+shift+4, then click + drag to take a capture of an area of the screen. Or press space to capture a specific window.

alexbaettig

Yes that's what I did... Just asking as I stumbled over this...

meme

Process:         simutrans [1709]
Path:            /Applications/simutrans.app/Contents/MacOS/simutrans
Identifier:      org.simutrans.simutrans
Version:         1.0 (1)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [289]

Date/Time:       2012-04-09 13:13:15.412 +0200
OS Version:      Mac OS X Server 10.7.3 (11D50)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:          880315 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           29
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  110338 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   3
Anonymous UUID:                      BBAF5E9A-9561-4EE0-A137-1BA0427D98E2

Crashed Thread:  2

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000006b077b1083

VM Regions Near 0x6b077b1083:
    __LINKEDIT             0000000200c97000-0000000200cdb000 [  272K] r--/rwx SM=COW  /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
-->
    STACK GUARD            00007fff5bc00000-00007fff5f400000 [ 56.0M] ---/rwx SM=NUL  stack guard for thread 0

Application Specific Information:
objc[1709]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff9135967a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff91358d71 mach_msg + 73
2   com.apple.QTKit                  0x00007fff9046736b releaseProxy + 128
3   com.apple.QTKit                  0x00007fff904675ff -[QTNotificationController postNotification:] + 433
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2f675d -[NSObject performSelector:withObject:] + 61
5   com.apple.Foundation             0x00007fff8c6f3d94 __NSThreadPerformPerform + 214
6   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2756e1 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 17
7   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d274f4d __CFRunLoopDoSources0 + 253
8   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29bd39 __CFRunLoopRun + 905
9   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29b676 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 230
10  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff9012831f RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 277
11  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff9012f5c9 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 355
12  com.apple.HIToolbox              0x00007fff9012f456 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 62
13  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff905ebf5d _DPSNextEvent + 659
14  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff905eb861 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 135
15  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff905e819d -[NSApplication run] + 470
16  com.apple.AppKit                 0x00007fff90866b88 NSApplicationMain + 867
17  org.simutrans.simutrans          0x0000000100386fa2 main + 82
18  org.simutrans.simutrans          0x0000000100001ba4 start + 52

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff9135b7e6 kevent + 10
1   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff928c85be _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 923
2   libdispatch.dylib                0x00007fff928c714e _dispatch_mgr_thread + 54

Thread 2 Crashed:
0   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x000000010022a9e0 operator==(koord3d const&, koord3d const&) + 16
1   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x000000010022b8e2 schedule_t::matches(karte_t*, schedule_t const*) + 462
2   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001001425ee schedule_list_gui_t::zeichnen(koord, koord) + 418
3   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003bd8e2 _ZL11display_wini + 1506
4   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003bdbd6 display_all_win() + 710
5   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003bdfd9 win_display_flush(double) + 953
6   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x0000000100360f5d intr_refresh_display(bool) + 77
7   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003ce832 karte_t::sync_step(long, bool, bool) + 1874
8   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003d6fe5 karte_t::interactive(unsigned int) + 6417
9   org.simutrans.simutrans          0x000000010036d95e simu_main(int, char**) + 17214
10  org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001003886a7 sysmain(int, char**) + 167
11  org.simutrans.simutrans          0x00000001001a2ca0 -[GameView GameThreadMainRoutine] + 64
12  com.apple.Foundation             0x00007fff8c6fe74e -[NSThread main] + 68
13  com.apple.Foundation             0x00007fff8c6fe6c6 __NSThread__main__ + 1575
14  libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e28bf _pthread_start + 335
15  libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e5b75 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:: CVDisplayLink
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib           0x00007fff9135abca __psynch_cvwait + 10
1   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e62a6 _pthread_cond_wait + 890
2   com.apple.CoreVideo              0x00007fff8eeb063f CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long) + 279
3   com.apple.CoreVideo              0x00007fff8eeafaa5 CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 559
4   com.apple.CoreVideo              0x00007fff8eeaf85d _ZL13startIOThreadPv + 148
5   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e28bf _pthread_start + 335
6   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e5b75 thread_start + 13

Thread 4:: QTKit: listenOnDelegatePort
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2936fc __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 188
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29be64 __CFRunLoopRun + 1204
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29b676 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 230
5   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2ab38f CFRunLoopRun + 95
6   com.apple.QTKit                  0x00007fff904646f2 listenOnDelegatePort + 418
7   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e28bf _pthread_start + 335
8   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e5b75 thread_start + 13

Thread 5:: QTKit: listenOnNotificationPort
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2936fc __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 188
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29be64 __CFRunLoopRun + 1204
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d29b676 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 230
5   com.apple.CoreFoundation         0x00007fff8d2ab38f CFRunLoopRun + 95
6   com.apple.QTKit                  0x00007fff90464b89 listenOnNotificationPort + 376
7   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e28bf _pthread_start + 335
8   libsystem_c.dylib                0x00007fff8a5e5b75 thread_start + 13

Thread 2 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000006b077b1083  rbx: 0x0000000100c36100  rcx: 0x0000000000000000  rdx: 0x0000000000000007
  rdi: 0x0000006b077b1083  rsi: 0x0000000116890460  rbp: 0x0000000103902680  rsp: 0x0000000103902680
   r8: 0x0000000000000000   r9: 0x0000000000000020  r10: 0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x00000000000001b0
  r12: 0x0000000000004207  r13: 0x0000000103906000  r14: 0x0000000000000000  r15: 0x0000000000000000
  rip: 0x000000010022a9e0  rfl: 0x0000000000010202  cr2: 0x0000006b077b1083
Logical CPU: 1

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1004c5fff +org.simutrans.simutrans (1.0 - 1) <1F502DD9-41CD-3974-A75A-ADB9CB5D698C> /Applications/simutrans.app/Contents/MacOS/simutrans
       0x100ff9000 -        0x100ffcff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (??? - ???) <0E2C3D54-7D05-35E8-BA10-2142B7C03946> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
       0x104b91000 -        0x104d2afff  GLEngine (??? - ???) <8BA26192-A4D7-362D-8B57-5FCF4B706A25> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x104d5e000 -        0x104e57fff  libGLProgrammability.dylib (??? - ???) <B7710703-8652-36B8-83DD-4F216FAF0730> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
       0x104e7d000 -        0x104eabff7  GLRendererFloat (??? - ???) <0C213C61-C08C-3B5D-85A4-EB4660AF55BF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x1053f4000 -        0x1053f4ffd +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <C14898C7-D8BA-4D72-B27E-499843AE1093> cl_kernels
       0x105478000 -        0x10547efef  libcldcpuengine.dylib (1.50.69 - compatibility 1.0.0) <C0C4CC37-F2FD-301C-A830-EC54D86612D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
       0x105488000 -        0x105489ff3 +cl_kernels (??? - ???) <BADBCBE2-D51C-41C7-88B8-55291232F43D> cl_kernels
       0x105a95000 -        0x105b28ff7  unorm8_bgra.dylib (1.50.69 - compatibility 1.0.0) <5FB796A4-1AD0-3B4D-AA83-F8A46E039224> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/ImageFormats/unorm8_bgra.dylib
       0x200000000 -        0x2007e6ff7  com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (7.18.11 - 7.1.8) <66FE927B-DCB6-3D51-B713-90D9676AA079> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x7fff6ce4a000 -     0x7fff6ce7ebaf  dyld (195.6 - ???) <0CD1B35B-A28F-32DA-B72E-452EAD609613> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8910c000 -     0x7fff8911eff7  libsasl2.2.dylib (3.15.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <6245B497-784B-355C-98EF-2DC6B45BF05C> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x7fff8911f000 -     0x7fff89125fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.4.1 - 2.4.1) <CEA34337-63DE-302E-81AA-10D717E1F699> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fff8912e000 -     0x7fff894ccfef  com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 705.61) <F48F2150-0573-354C-BBB2-BA52DD0FD0AB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x7fff894cd000 -     0x7fff894dbff7  libkxld.dylib (??? - ???) <65BE345D-6618-3D1A-9E2B-255E629646AA> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fff894dc000 -     0x7fff89bb7ff7  libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3) <29108026-20C1-3BF9-A43F-0986E0430FF0> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
    0x7fff89bb8000 -     0x7fff89de0fe7  com.apple.CoreData (104.1 - 358.13) <F1DA3110-C4DF-3F0A-A057-AEE78DE8C99D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fff89de4000 -     0x7fff89e00ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (1.0 - 126.1) <509F52ED-E54B-3FEF-B3C2-759387B826E6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fff89e01000 -     0x7fff89f68ff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (520.3.2 - 520.3.2) <516B611D-E53E-3467-9211-3C5B86ABA865> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fff89f69000 -     0x7fff89f74ff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.0.19 - 4.0.19) <7ADAAF5B-1D78-32F2-9FFF-D2E3FBB41C2B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fff89f94000 -     0x7fff8a196fff  libicucore.A.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <38CD6ED3-C8E4-3CCD-89AC-9C3198803101> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fff8a197000 -     0x7fff8a1a9ff7  libz.1.dylib (1.2.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <30CBEF15-4978-3DED-8629-7109880A19D4> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fff8a1aa000 -     0x7fff8a1ddff7  com.apple.GSS (2.1 - 2.0) <57AD81CE-6320-38C9-9B66-0E5A4DEA898A> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fff8a40a000 -     0x7fff8a413ff7  libsystem_notify.dylib (80.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A4D651E3-D1C6-3934-AD49-7A104FD14596> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fff8a414000 -     0x7fff8a41aff7  libunwind.dylib (30.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <1E9C6C8C-CBE8-3F4B-A5B5-E03E3AB53231> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fff8a41b000 -     0x7fff8a428fff  libCSync.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <CBA71562-050B-3515-92B7-8BC1E2EEEF2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x7fff8a429000 -     0x7fff8a440fff  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.7 - 144) <9709423E-8484-3B26-AAE8-EF58D1B8FB3F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fff8a441000 -     0x7fff8a51ffff  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.1.1 - 3.1.1) <DB530A63-8ECF-3B53-AC9A-1692A5397E2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fff8a520000 -     0x7fff8a586ff7  com.apple.coreui (1.2.1 - 165.3) <378C9221-ADE6-36D9-9944-F33AE6904E4F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fff8a594000 -     0x7fff8a671fef  libsystem_c.dylib (763.12.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FF69F06E-0904-3C08-A5EF-536FAFFFDC22> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fff8a672000 -     0x7fff8a673ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (??? - ???) <5087ADAD-D34D-3844-9D04-AFF93CED3D92> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fff8a674000 -     0x7fff8a78dfff  com.apple.DesktopServices (1.6.2 - 1.6.2) <6B83172E-F539-3AF8-A76D-1F9EA357B076> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fff8a7a0000 -     0x7fff8a7bdfff  libxpc.dylib (77.18.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <26C05F31-E809-3B47-AF42-1460971E3AC3> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x7fff8a7be000 -     0x7fff8a842ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (317.5.0 - ???) <C2B254F0-6ED8-3313-9CFC-9ACD519C8A9E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fff8a904000 -     0x7fff8a958ff7  com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (3.0.2 - 3.0.2) <68147E63-C211-361E-8B24-B5E0675B4297> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x7fff8aa48000 -     0x7fff8aa50fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (??? - ???) <7749128E-D0C5-3832-861C-BC9913F774FA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fff8aa51000 -     0x7fff8aa51fff  com.apple.CoreServices (53 - 53) <043C8026-8EDD-3241-B090-F589E24062EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fff8aa52000 -     0x7fff8aaadff7  com.apple.HIServices (1.11 - ???) <DE8FA7FA-0A41-35D9-8473-5104F81DA934> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fff8b7d3000 -     0x7fff8b8c8fff  libiconv.2.dylib (7.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <5C40E880-0706-378F-B864-3C2BD922D926> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fff8ba0c000 -     0x7fff8ba10fff  libdyld.dylib (195.5.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <F1903B7A-D3FF-3390-909A-B24E09BAD1A5> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fff8ba11000 -     0x7fff8bc87ff7  com.apple.imageKit (2.1.1 - 1.0) <A4A58BBB-70BB-3A0F-84F0-49EC6113BF2F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x7fff8bc88000 -     0x7fff8bc9dfff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.0.74 - 4.0.74) <C061ECBB-7061-3A43-8A18-90633F943295> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fff8bc9e000 -     0x7fff8bf80fff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55110) <252F9E04-FF8A-3EA7-A38E-51DD0653663C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fff8bfbf000 -     0x7fff8bfdefff  libresolv.9.dylib (46.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <0635C52D-DD53-3721-A488-4C6E95607A74> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fff8c03a000 -     0x7fff8c2c5fff  com.apple.JavaScriptCore (7534.53 - 7534.53.8) <619D6392-D833-3C55-B1C0-4DAA0477796C> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x7fff8c2da000 -     0x7fff8c344ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0 - ???) <EEEB42FD-E3E1-3A94-A771-B1993B694F17> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fff8c345000 -     0x7fff8c399ff7  libFontRegistry.dylib (??? - ???) <F98926EF-FFA0-37C5-824C-02E436E21DD1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fff8c39a000 -     0x7fff8c47ee5f  libobjc.A.dylib (228.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <871E688B-CF57-3BC7-80D6-F6476DFF109B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fff8c50e000 -     0x7fff8c61bfff  libJP2.dylib (??? - ???) <F2B34A61-75F0-3BFE-A309-EE0DF4AF9E37> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fff8c6a4000 -     0x7fff8c9bdff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.7.1 - 833.24) <6D4E6F93-64EF-3D41-AE80-2BB10E2E6323> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fff8c9c2000 -     0x7fff8d156fef  com.apple.CoreAUC (6.11.04 - 6.11.04) <FFC336DF-C71F-3C93-8E93-5CBD9EEAE940> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x7fff8d157000 -     0x7fff8d1f1ff7  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <4E70C394-773E-3A4B-A93C-59A88ABA9509> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fff8d1f2000 -     0x7fff8d232ff7  libcups.2.dylib (2.9.0 - compatibility 2.0.0) <29DE948E-38C4-3CC5-B528-40C691380607> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fff8d233000 -     0x7fff8d237fff  libCGXType.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <37517279-C92E-3217-B49A-838198B48787> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x7fff8d263000 -     0x7fff8d437fff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.7.1 - 635.19) <57B77925-9065-38C9-A05B-02F4F9ED007C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8d438000 -     0x7fff8d494ff7  com.apple.QuickLookFramework (3.1 - 500.10) <35BF320E-26F5-310C-9FA9-D60919B218EC> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x7fff8d49a000 -     0x7fff8de2a7a7  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - ???) <177D9BAD-72C9-3ADF-A391-5B88C5EE623F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fff8de2b000 -     0x7fff8de2cfff  com.apple.MonitorPanelFramework (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <0F55CD76-DB24-309B-BD12-62B00C1AAB9F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MonitorPanel.framework/Versions/A/MonitorPanel
    0x7fff8de2d000 -     0x7fff8de66fe7  libssl.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 - compatibility 0.9.8) <79AAEC98-1258-3DA4-B1C0-4120049D390B> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff8de84000 -     0x7fff8deecff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.0.2 - 4.0.2) <DFD8F4DE-3B45-3A2E-9CBE-FD8D5DD30923> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fff8deed000 -     0x7fff8df16fff  libJPEG.dylib (??? - ???) <64D079F9-256A-323B-A837-84628B172F21> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fff8e650000 -     0x7fff8e656fff  libGFXShared.dylib (??? - ???) <B95E9B22-AE68-3E48-8733-00CCCA08D50E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fff8e735000 -     0x7fff8e83afff  libFontParser.dylib (??? - ???) <0920DA16-2066-33E6-BF95-AD4B0F3C22B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fff8ed18000 -     0x7fff8ed1bfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (??? - ???) <E034C772-4263-3F48-B083-25A758DD6228> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fff8ed2a000 -     0x7fff8ed7afff  com.apple.CoreMediaIO (210.0 - 3180) <C5B60D3E-71BE-3CD2-90FC-3B2F9961D662> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x7fff8ed7b000 -     0x7fff8ed7cff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (53.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8BCA214A-8992-34B2-A8B9-B74DEACA1869> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fff8ed7f000 -     0x7fff8ed93ff7  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <04C31EF0-912A-3004-A08F-CEC27030E0B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fff8eda3000 -     0x7fff8eda6fff  com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (1.0 - 1) <598ADC13-C994-3579-A885-0D6658DDD564> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x7fff8edd7000 -     0x7fff8ee5cff7  com.apple.Heimdal (2.1 - 2.0) <3758B442-6175-32B8-8C17-D8ABDD589BF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fff8ee86000 -     0x7fff8ee96ff7  com.apple.opengl (1.7.6 - 1.7.6) <C168883D-9BC5-3C38-9937-42852D719718> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fff8eeaa000 -     0x7fff8eeabfff  libdnsinfo.dylib (395.6.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <718A135F-6349-354A-85D5-430B128EFD57> /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
    0x7fff8eeae000 -     0x7fff8eed6ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.7 - 70.1) <98F917B2-FB53-3EA3-B548-7E97B38309A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fff8eefb000 -     0x7fff8eefcff7  libremovefile.dylib (21.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <739E6C83-AA52-3C6C-A680-B37FE2888A04> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fff8eefd000 -     0x7fff8ef8fff7  com.apple.CorePDF (3.1 - 3.1) <F81F99A9-7FF6-3A6A-92C7-78C76BA35777> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x7fff8ef90000 -     0x7fff8ef92ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (7.1 - 247.1) <8A4925A5-BAA3-373C-9B5D-03E0270C6B12> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fff8efbf000 -     0x7fff8efc6fff  libcopyfile.dylib (85.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <172B1985-F24A-34E9-8D8B-A2403C9A0399> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fff8efc7000 -     0x7fff8f069ff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (5.0 - 55107) <6C2E7362-CB11-3CBD-BB1C-348E4B10F25A> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fff8f06e000 -     0x7fff8f073fff  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.7 - 146) <91A87249-6A2F-3F89-A8DE-0E95C0B54A3A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fff8f074000 -     0x7fff8f0c2fff  libauto.dylib (??? - ???) <D8AC8458-DDD0-3939-8B96-B6CED81613EF> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fff8f106000 -     0x7fff8f159fff  com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.14 - 5.0.14) <45159B9E-05BF-35B2-AF76-D933490FBFB1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x7fff8f15a000 -     0x7fff8f261fe7  libsqlite3.dylib (9.6.0 - compatibility 9.0.0) <EE02BB01-64C9-304D-9719-A35F5CD6D04C> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fff8f262000 -     0x7fff8f28dfff  libpcre.0.dylib (1.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <7D3CDB0A-840F-3856-8F84-B4A50E66431B> /usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib
    0x7fff8f28e000 -     0x7fff8f2cffff  com.apple.QD (3.40 - ???) <47674D2C-BE88-388E-B1B0-03F08BFFE5FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fff8f2d0000 -     0x7fff8f374fef  com.apple.ink.framework (1.3.2 - 110) <F69DBD44-FEC8-3C14-8131-CC0245DBBD42> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fff8f375000 -     0x7fff8f457fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (478.37 - 478.37) <1DAC695E-0D0F-3AE2-974F-A173E69E67CC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fff8f458000 -     0x7fff8f49bff7  libRIP.A.dylib (600.0.0 - compatibility 64.0.0) <85D00F5C-43ED-33A9-80B4-72EB0EAE3E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x7fff8f49c000 -     0x7fff8f49efff  libquarantine.dylib (36.2.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <48656562-FF20-3B55-9F93-407ACA7341C0> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fff8f4c8000 -     0x7fff8f53bfff  libstdc++.6.dylib (52.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <6BDD43E4-A4B1-379E-9ED5-8C713653DFF2> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x7fff8f57a000 -     0x7fff8f57afff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <C06A140F-6114-3B8B-B080-E509303145B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff8f5bf000 -     0x7fff8f5bffff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.6 - ???) <021D4214-9C23-3CD8-AFB2-F331697A4508> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fff8f775000 -     0x7fff8fd59fff  libBLAS.dylib (??? - ???) <C34F6D88-187F-33DC-8A68-C0C9D1FA36DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fff8fd5a000 -     0x7fff8fd85ff7  libxslt.1.dylib (3.24.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <8051A3FC-7385-3EA9-9634-78FC616C3E94> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fff8fd86000 -     0x7fff8fdb6ff7  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2.1 - 158.2) <3FC86118-7553-38F7-8916-B329D2E94476> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fff8fdb7000 -     0x7fff8feb4fff  com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 180.30) <061DDF4C-E7BB-33D0-BEB9-0443ADF6EC8C> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x7fff8feb5000 -     0x7fff9000efff  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <0AD8197C-1BA9-30CD-98F1-4CA2C6559BA8> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fff9000f000 -     0x7fff90092fef  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 627.28) <1C14033A-69C9-3757-B24D-5583AEAC2CBA> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fff9011e000 -     0x7fff90125fff  com.apple.NetFS (4.0 - 4.0) <B9F41443-679A-31AD-B0EB-36557DAF782B> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fff90126000 -     0x7fff90450ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox (1.8 - ???) <D6A0D513-4893-35B4-9FFE-865FF419F2C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fff90451000 -     0x7fff905dbff7  com.apple.QTKit (7.7.1 - 2315) <BFC33B70-34F2-3940-A14A-3C51036589F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x7fff905dc000 -     0x7fff905e2fff  IOSurface (??? - ???) <06FA3FDD-E6D5-391F-B60D-E98B169DAB1B> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fff905e3000 -     0x7fff911e7fff  com.apple.AppKit (6.7.3 - 1138.32) <A9EB81C6-C519-3F29-89F1-42C3E8930281> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fff911e8000 -     0x7fff911e9fff  libunc.dylib (24.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <C67B3B14-866C-314F-87FF-8025BEC2CAAC> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x7fff911ea000 -     0x7fff91231ff7  com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 705.61) <0C34B0D4-DB8A-33C7-B67B-F443AD86482C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x7fff91245000 -     0x7fff912bbfff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (2.2 - 73.2) <126415E3-3A35-315B-B4B7-507CDBED0D58> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fff912bc000 -     0x7fff912befff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 1) <1F31CAFF-C1C6-33D3-94E9-11B721761DDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fff912bf000 -     0x7fff912ccff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (1.0.5 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8EDE3492-D916-37B2-A066-3E0F054411FD> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fff912cd000 -     0x7fff912d2ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (??? - ???) <5DE7024E-1D2D-34A2-80F4-08326331A75B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fff912d3000 -     0x7fff91343fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (3.0 - 179.4) <B4C6417F-296C-31C1-BB94-980BFCDC9175> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fff91344000 -     0x7fff91364fff  libsystem_kernel.dylib (1699.22.73 - compatibility 1.0.0) <69F2F501-72D8-3B3B-8357-F4418B3E1348> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fff9138f000 -     0x7fff9138ffff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.7.2 - 1.7.2) <04C10813-CCE5-3333-8C72-E8E35E417B3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fff91390000 -     0x7fff91492ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (10.3.0 - compatibility 10.0.0) <D46F371D-6422-31B7-BCE0-D80713069E0E> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fff91493000 -     0x7fff914f5ff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.3 - 91) <B072970E-9EC1-3495-A1FA-D344C6E74A13> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fff914f6000 -     0x7fff914f6fff  com.apple.vecLib (3.7 - vecLib 3.7) <9A58105C-B36E-35B5-812C-4ED693F2618F> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fff914f7000 -     0x7fff91502ff7  libc++abi.dylib (14.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <8FF3D766-D678-36F6-84AC-423C878E6D14> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fff91503000 -     0x7fff91519fff  libGL.dylib (??? - ???) <6A473BF9-4D35-34C6-9F8B-86B68091A9AF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fff9151a000 -     0x7fff91547fff  com.apple.quartzfilters (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <ED846829-EBF1-3E2F-9EA6-D8743E5A4784> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x7fff91572000 -     0x7fff915adfff  libsystem_info.dylib (??? - ???) <35F90252-2AE1-32C5-8D34-782C614D9639> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fff915ae000 -     0x7fff91602ff7  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <1873D7BE-2272-31A1-8F85-F70C4D706B3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x7fff91ab5000 -     0x7fff91abafff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (6.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <98ECD5F6-E85C-32A5-98CD-8911230CB66A> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fff91b76000 -     0x7fff91cacfff  com.apple.vImage (5.1 - 5.1) <A08B7582-67BC-3EED-813A-4833645964A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fff91db0000 -     0x7fff91db0fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.7 - Accelerate 1.7) <82DDF6F5-FBC3-323D-B71D-CF7ABC5CF568> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fff91db1000 -     0x7fff91db1fff  com.apple.Carbon (153 - 153) <895C2BF2-1666-3A59-A669-311B1F4F368B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fff91dbe000 -     0x7fff91e85ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <EA74B067-9916-341A-9C68-6165A4656042> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fff91e86000 -     0x7fff91e89fff  libRadiance.dylib (??? - ???) <CD89D70D-F177-3BAE-8A26-644EA7D5E28E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fff91f3f000 -     0x7fff91f65ff7  com.apple.framework.familycontrols (3.0 - 300) <DC06CF3A-2F10-3867-9498-CADAE30D0CE4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0x7fff91f66000 -     0x7fff91f66fff  com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <21FCC91F-C7B9-304F-8C9C-04F3924F4AE3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x7fff91f67000 -     0x7fff91f8bfff  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (1.3 - 44) <21D7A0E7-6699-37AB-AE6C-BF69AF3D61C2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fff91f8c000 -     0x7fff91f97fff  com.apple.CommonAuth (2.1 - 2.0) <272CB600-6DA8-3952-97C0-5DC594DCA024> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fff91f98000 -     0x7fff91faaff7  libbsm.0.dylib (??? - ???) <349BB16F-75FA-363F-8D98-7A9C3FA90A0D> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fff91fd3000 -     0x7fff9202bfff  libTIFF.dylib (??? - ???) <DD797FBE-9B63-3785-A9EA-0321D113538B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fff920ba000 -     0x7fff924d7ff7  com.apple.SceneKit (2.2 - 125.3) <DDCC8DB6-D5DB-31CD-A401-F56C84216E1C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SceneKit.framework/Versions/A/SceneKit
    0x7fff924d8000 -     0x7fff924defff  libmacho.dylib (800.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <D86F63EC-D2BD-32E0-8955-08B5EAFAD2CC> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fff924df000 -     0x7fff924e2ff7  com.apple.securityhi (4.0 - 1) <B37B8946-BBD4-36C1-ABC6-18EDBC573F03> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fff9253d000 -     0x7fff92554fff  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (220.62.1 - 220.62.1) <F21C79C0-4B5A-3645-81A6-74F8EFA900CE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fff928c5000 -     0x7fff928d3fff  libdispatch.dylib (187.7.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <712AAEAC-AD90-37F7-B71F-293FF8AE8723> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fff928d4000 -     0x7fff92a73fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.7 - 270.2) <F2CCDEFB-DE43-3E32-B242-A22C82617186> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fff92a81000 -     0x7fff92ac0fff  com.apple.AE (527.7 - 527.7) <B82F7ABC-AC8B-3507-B029-969DD5CA813D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fff92af7000 -     0x7fff92b06ff7  libxar-nossl.dylib (??? - ???) <A6ABBFB9-E4ED-38AD-BBBB-F9958B9CEFB5> /usr/lib/libxar-nossl.dylib
    0x7fff92b07000 -     0x7fff92b07fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (41 - 41) <03F3FA8F-8D2A-3AB6-A8E3-40B001116339> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fff92b39000 -     0x7fff92b7dff7  com.apple.MediaKit (12 - 589) <7CFF29BF-D907-3593-B338-0BB48643B2A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x7fff92b7e000 -     0x7fff92b82ff7  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.5 - 94) <0BB2C436-C9D5-380B-86B5-E355A7711259> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fff92c2d000 -     0x7fff92d2dfff  com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (3.1 - 500.10) <ABD3BF58-DD33-31CA-AAE3-E0EE274C8B9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x7fff92eb9000 -     0x7fff92f0bff7  libGLU.dylib (??? - ???) <3C9153A0-8499-3DC0-AAA4-9FA6E488BE13> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fff92f0c000 -     0x7fff92f30fff  com.apple.Kerberos (1.0 - 1) <1F826BCE-DA8F-381D-9C4C-A36AA0EA1CB9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fff92f31000 -     0x7fff92f4bfff  com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.0 - 890) <7BE57576-8EF5-3473-95E6-6191E239E3F0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x7fff92f4c000 -     0x7fff93268ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (960.20 - 960.20) <C45CA09E-8867-3D67-BB2E-48D2E6B0D78C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fff9327d000 -     0x7fff93389fff  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (44.0.0 - compatibility 0.9.8) <3A8E1F89-5E26-3C8B-B538-81F5D61DBF8A> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fff9338a000 -     0x7fff9338dfff  com.apple.help (1.3.2 - 42) <AB67588E-7227-3993-927F-C9E6DAC507FD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fff933c5000 -     0x7fff933d0ff7  com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.5.2 - 317) <D1FE33BD-1D71-343F-B790-685253F1F701> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x7fff934e5000 -     0x7fff934f3fff  com.apple.NetAuth (1.0 - 3.0) <F384FFFD-70F6-3B1C-A886-F5B446E456E7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fff934f4000 -     0x7fff93767fff  com.apple.CoreImage (7.93 - 1.0.1) <0B7D855E-A2B6-3C14-A242-2CF2165C6E7E> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fff93768000 -     0x7fff937e3ff7  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (7.1 - 366.1) <3F140DEB-9F87-3672-97CC-F983752581AC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fff937e4000 -     0x7fff93876fff  com.apple.PDFKit (2.6.2 - 2.6.2) <4C8D80F6-09BB-3BD5-983B-A24FBEB5BCF3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x7fff93877000 -     0x7fff938d7fff  libvDSP.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <3A7521E6-5510-3FA7-AB65-79693A7A5839> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fff939c6000 -     0x7fff939c8fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (??? - ???) <B2FC6EC0-1A0C-3482-A3C9-D08446E8713A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fff939c9000 -     0x7fff939e9fff  libPng.dylib (??? - ???) <F4D84592-C450-3076-88E9-8E6517C7EF33> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fff939ee000 -     0x7fff93a1bff7  com.apple.opencl (1.50.69 - 1.50.69) <687265AF-E9B6-3537-89D7-7C12EB38193D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fff93a1c000 -     0x7fff93a62ff7  libcurl.4.dylib (7.0.0 - compatibility 7.0.0) <01DD0773-236C-3AC3-B43B-07911F458767> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x7fff93a63000 -     0x7fff93b5dff7  com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.7.3 - 331.3) <57A7E46A-5AA4-37FF-B19C-5337CCBCA0CA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
    0x7fff93b5e000 -     0x7fff93b9dff7  libGLImage.dylib (??? - ???) <348729DC-BC44-3744-B249-9DFA6498344A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fff93b9e000 -     0x7fff93bb1ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (??? - ???) <034D4DAA-63F0-35E4-BCEF-338DD7A453DD> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fff93bb2000 -     0x7fff93bbcff7  liblaunch.dylib (392.18.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <39EF04F2-7F0C-3435-B785-BF283727FFBD> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fff93bbd000 -     0x7fff93bc4ff7  com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 17) <AA783B87-48D4-3CA6-8FF6-0316396022F4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0x7fff93bc5000 -     0x7fff93ca3fff  com.apple.DiscRecording (6.0.3 - 6030.4.1) <8DB1BDDD-F066-3E8B-B416-11DF712C6A1E> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x7fff93cb5000 -     0x7fff93f23ff7  com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.0 - 236.3) <F8B96724-2550-32FE-9DE4-22AC7A6C0942> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x7fff93f3c000 -     0x7fff93fd2ff7  libvMisc.dylib (325.4.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <642D8D54-F9F5-3FBB-A96C-EEFE94C6278B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fff9433b000 -     0x7fff94340fff  libcache.dylib (47.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <B7757E2E-5A7D-362E-AB71-785FE79E1527> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fff94341000 -     0x7fff9436cff7  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (113.12 - 113.12) <C37DAC1A-35D2-30EC-9112-5EEECED5C461> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fff9436d000 -     0x7fff9479ffef  com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 705.61) <1A70CA82-C849-3033-8598-37C5A72637CC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x7fff947f1000 -     0x7fff94807ff7  com.apple.ImageCapture (7.0 - 7.0) <69E6E2E1-777E-332E-8BCF-4F0611517DD0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fff94808000 -     0x7fff94c35fff  libLAPACK.dylib (??? - ???) <4F2E1055-2207-340B-BB45-E4F16171EE0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fff94c36000 -     0x7fff950fdfff  FaceCoreLight (1.4.7 - compatibility 1.0.0) <E9D2A69C-6E81-358C-A162-510969F91490> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCoreLight.framework/Versions/A/FaceCoreLight
    0x7fff950fe000 -     0x7fff95103fff  libpam.2.dylib (3.0.0 - compatibility 3.0.0) <D952F17B-200A-3A23-B9B2-7C1F7AC19189> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fff95104000 -     0x7fff95104fff  libkeymgr.dylib (23.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <61EFED6A-A407-301E-B454-CD18314F0075> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fff95144000 -     0x7fff95186ff7  libcommonCrypto.dylib (55010.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <A5B9778E-11C3-3F61-B740-1F2114E967FB> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fff951ce000 -     0x7fff951fbfe7  libSystem.B.dylib (159.1.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <095FDD3C-3961-3865-A59B-A5B0A4B8B923> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fff95594000 -     0x7fff955e0ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.11.2 - 1.11) <A14F3583-9CC0-397D-A50E-17217075953F> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fff955e1000 -     0x7fff95608fff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.10 - 10) <2A058167-292E-3C3A-B1F8-49813336E068> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fff95609000 -     0x7fff95626ff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.3.3 - ???) <A64205E6-D3C5-3E12-B1A0-72243151AF7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fff95627000 -     0x7fff956dafff  com.apple.CoreText (220.11.0 - ???) <0322442E-0530-37E8-A7D6-AEFD909F0AFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fff95703000 -     0x7fff95704fff  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (??? - ???) <3DCF577B-F126-302B-BCE2-4DB9A95B8598> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fff95705000 -     0x7fff9577aff7  libc++.1.dylib (19.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <C0EFFF1B-0FEB-3F99-BE54-506B35B555A9> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fff9577b000 -     0x7fff957b6fff  com.apple.LDAPFramework (3.0 - 120.1) <0C23534F-A8E7-3144-B2B2-50F9875101E2> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x7fff9598e000 -     0x7fff95992fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib (2026.0.0 - compatibility 1.0.0) <FF83AFF7-42B2-306E-90AF-D539C51A4542> /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x7fff95a8c000 -     0x7fff95ac6fe7  com.apple.DebugSymbols (2.1 - 87) <ED2B177C-4146-3715-91DF-D99A8ED5449A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fff95ae4000 -     0x7fff95ae9fff  libGIF.dylib (??? - ???) <393E2DB5-9479-39A6-A75A-B5F20B852532> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fff95aea000 -     0x7fff95b8afff  com.apple.LaunchServices (480.27.1 - 480.27.1) <4DC96C1E-6FDE-305E-9718-E4C5C1341F56> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fff95ec2000 -     0x7fff95ec3fff  liblangid.dylib (??? - ???) <CACBE3C3-2F7B-3EED-B50E-EDB73F473B77> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 4
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 11064

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=203.6M resident=145.4M(71%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=58.2M(29%)
Writable regions: Total=333.0M written=189.1M(57%) resident=258.0M(77%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=74.9M(23%)

REGION TYPE                      VIRTUAL
===========                      =======
CG backing stores                  12.2M
CG image                             12K
CG raster data                       64K
CG shared images                   3472K
CoreAnimation                      14.9M
CoreGraphics                         16K
CoreImage                             8K
CoreServices                       3916K
IOKit                              36.8M
MALLOC                            239.9M
MALLOC guard page                    32K
Memory tag=240                        4K
Memory tag=242                       12K
Memory tag=251                        8K
OpenCL                               20K
OpenGL GLSL                        1372K
OpenGL GLSL (reserved)              128K        reserved VM address space (unallocated)
STACK GUARD                        56.0M
Stack                              10.5M
VM_ALLOCATE                        16.2M
__CI_BITMAP                          80K
__DATA                             21.9M
__IMAGE                             528K
__LINKEDIT                         50.6M
__TEXT                            153.0M
__UNICODE                           544K
mapped file                        36.9M
shared memory                       764K
===========                      =======
TOTAL                             659.7M
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    659.6M

Model: MacBookPro5,1, BootROM MBP51.007E.B06, 2 processors, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB, SMC 1.33f8
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, PCIe, 512 MB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, PCI, 256 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x0198, 0x393930353432382D3030352E4130324C4620
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM1, 4 GB, DDR3, 1067 MHz, 0x0198, 0x393930353432382D3030352E4130324C4620
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x8D), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.100.98.75.19)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.3f12, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: Hitachi HTS543232L9SA02, 320,07 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-868
USB Device: Built-in iSight, apple_vendor_id, 0x8507, 0x24400000 / 2
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub, 0x1a40  (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101, 0x26200000 / 2
USB Device: USB 2.0 Hub, 0x1a40  (TERMINUS TECHNOLOGY INC.), 0x0101, 0x26240000 / 4
USB Device: A820, 0x07ca  (AVerMedia Technologies, Inc.), 0xa820, 0x26244000 / 5
USB Device: USB Receiver, 0x046d  (Logitech Inc.), 0xc52f, 0x26220000 / 3
USB Device: BRCM2046 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x06100000 / 2
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8213, 0x06110000 / 5
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0237, 0x04600000 / 3
USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0x04500000 / 2
FireWire Device: My Book Device, WD, 800mbit_speed

Dwachs

This crash should be already fixed in recent trunk. It is not specific to the MAC build.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Ashley

FYI I'm working on this again. My focus is to get the port to a standard where it can be released on the App store. I'm working on a launcher window and pakset manager, along with sandboxing support. Once that's done I'll update to 111.3 and produce a release version for testing.

prissi

It would be nice, if you could release the code for the native support of simutrans only. MAybe this can be used for the nightlies too.

Ashley

The source has been available on Github for a while, here: https://github.com/tbentropy/Simutrans-OSX

It isn't ready for widespread use yet, at minimum it needs the launcher and sandboxing finished, along with integration of touch events into the Simutrans event handling code.

prissi

As I am mostly ignorant of MACOSX, why is there a launcher needed? Normal simutrans we distributed so far was an executable that was also successful bundled into an application.

Ashley

It works fine as an app bundle, but for distribution on the app store there are some additional requirements. The bundle is digitally signed, meaning that you can't add paksets to it manually (this changes the signature and the app won't run). Apps distributed by the app store also have to employ the sandboxing techniques available in the latest versions of OSX. This means that the game needs to be modified to load paksets from a different location.

Given this location isn't intended to be user-accessible, and how troublesome the concept of manually downloading pakset data is I felt that the best way to present this to end users was in the form of a launcher window which lets you download and install paksets (and keep them up to date etc.) It'll expand the appeal of the game if it's easier to start and play.

prissi

Ok, but for the nightly server just the bare executable is enough; even more since we cannot built for anything higher than 10.5 or so.

Why do you need two files for the system, i.e. simsys_osx.mm and simsys_q.mm? And do you have a makefile? Without it, those are canot be used for the nightly generation.

Ashley

One replaces simsys.cc, the other is the graphics-specific backend. There could of course just be one file with both in it.

And there's no makefile, currently it's built as an Xcode project.

prissi

Well, for the nightly, we need to modify the Makefile ... And surely Xcode uses some kind of makefiles too?

Ashley

I think it could be made to compile using a Makefile, but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

prissi

Just tell me the dependencies, and I will change the makefile, until the nightlly server compiles again ...

meme

GUI is not working under 10.8 Moutain Lion

Ashley

That's not terribly surprising! Wish I had time to fix it but so busy at the moment :(

Bjarni

Quote from: Timothy on March 22, 2012, 12:17:37 AM
It works only on OSX 10.7 (Lion).

I managed to run it just fine on 10.6.
The first upload needed a change to the plist to allow me to execute it (you set 10.7 as min) while the second upload worked out of the box.

Right click and drag to scroll works, but it is way too fast. It reaches the end of the map in no time.

And for the record, a link to my patch which makes a bundle with the makefile: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=11650.0
I don't think bundles build that way would be accepted in app store though.

Quote from: prissi on July 05, 2012, 09:09:09 PM
And surely Xcode uses some kind of makefiles too?
Yeah it can and it's not really tricky either. There is some option to select a makefile as build rules.

I did some benchmarking and wow it's better. Same savegame viewing the same place at the same resolution.
Quartz:
frame time: 63 ms
Idle: 100 ms
FPS 6
Simloops: 6.0

Fast forward
frame time:100
10 FPS (more?)
Simloops: up to 220, mainly around 150

SDL
frame time: 100
idle 25 ms
6-7 fps
Simloops:3.9-4.2
EDIT: frame time starts at 40 when using SDL 1.2.12 instead of 1.2.15 as suggested in the thread I link to below. Doesn't solve the increasing frame time issue.

Now it increased frame time by 1 ms every second and framerate dropped. It stopped at 255 ms and 3 fps.  Fast forward resets to 100 ms and turning FF off again makes it increase at the same rate again. Pretty weird. Happened in 112.2. This really screams "look into this" and I will when I get time to do so.

Fast Forward with SDL:
frame time: 100
9 fps
Simloops: around 50, though between 30 and 100

I hated the mac port of SDL even before I viewed those numbers. It's not the first time I encountered problems with it. At least this time it wasn't mac specific crashes.

Quartz also made everything appear to move way more smoothly, specially the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen. I do hope to see this finished as it appears to be a far greater experience. All in all great work.

EDIT: Talk about slow SDL in mac and what to do about it: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=11418.0
OpenGL is mentioned as a solution to get hardware acceleration. My post about how it might work in simutrans: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=11418.35

Ashley

I suspected it was more efficient than SDL, but it's nice to see it confirmed.

I can't really work on this until September when I finish my degree course though, I do want to come back to it at some point :)

Bjarni

I don't think I will find the culprit for the slowdown other than it has something to do with SDL. Luckily the problem will get solved by waiting for quartz. :)

It will not solve the problem for macs too old to use the quartz code, though nothing is perfect. Distributing just a single bundle will still be possible as OSX/binary_picker.sh is already aware of OSX version and adding a third binary is easy.

Bjarni

I noticed I never uploaded my makefile modifications. It makes it possible to compile the Quartz version with the makefile and completely skip Xcode.

It's not completely done. It crashes on exit if I compile the files in Cocoa, which is why I commented out those. I commented out something about hotkeys because it looks like it relies on a file, which aren't added to git. I planned to fix some of this myself, but now I see months has passed and I'm busy doing other stuff, so I will just upload the diff files as they are.

Yes I merged an svn and a git repository to make this. Surprisingly that didn't cause any problems as long as I didn't add the same file to both.

kierongreen

+ifeq ($(BACKEND),quartz)
+  SOURCES += simsys_osx.mm
+  SOURCES += simsys_q.mm
+  SOURCES += Cocoa/GameView.mm
+   
+  SOURCES += Cocoa/STQueue.m
+  CFLAGS  += -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers
+  CFLAGS  += -I/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Headers
+  #CFLAGS  += -I/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.frameworkHeaders
+  LDFLAGS += -framework Foundation -framework Cocoa -framework QTKit
+  #-framework AppKit
+  # Core Audio (Quicktime) base sound system routines
+  SOURCES += sound/core-audio_sound.mm
+  SOURCES += music/core-audio_midi.mm

+  #SOURCES += Cocoa/AppDelegate.m   
+  #SOURCES += Cocoa/DownloadListItem.m
+  #SOURCES += Cocoa/GameWindowController.m   
+  #SOURCES += Cocoa/LauncherWindowController.m
+  #SOURCES += Cocoa/Pakset.m
+endif

This seems to refer to a number of files which aren't in the standard repository...

Bjarni

Quote from: kierongreen on August 11, 2013, 02:19:33 PM
This seems to refer to a number of files which aren't in the standard repository...
They are in git.diff/the git repository. A checkout of both will be needed to make this work and both diffs should be applied.

Ters

I don't think we should introduce having to check out multiple working copies to compile Simutrans. Simutrans actually tries to require as little as possible outside the svn repo.

Bjarni

Try to read the first post before replying. This is experimental work in progress and isn't meant to be added to svn in its current state.

I didn't pick having the experimental code on github, but since it's there I made a diff against it. I assume everything will go into svn once it's mature enough.

I think this is something where branches would be the correct approach. Still this setup is not stupid for highly experimental code.

Ters

Quote from: Bjarni on August 11, 2013, 03:02:59 PM
Try to read the first post before replying. This is experimental work in progress and isn't meant to be added to svn in its current state.

Then what's the point of an svn patch? Wouldn't it be best and simpler to have everything in git?

kierongreen

The git patch is to timothy's git repository, the svn patch is to our repository. You have to checkout the contents of timothy's repository, apply the git patch, then copy all of that over a checkout of the standard repository with the svn patch applied. I think....

Bjarni

Quote from: kierongreen on August 11, 2013, 06:36:48 PM
The git patch is to timothy's git repository, the svn patch is to our repository. You have to checkout the contents of timothy's repository, apply the git patch, then copy all of that over a checkout of the standard repository with the svn patch applied. I think....
Yeah that's how it work. It's not the most simple setup and not how I preferred to do it, but given the situation I couldn't think of a better way to send the code change.

I can't remember precisely how I did it (possibly just copy), but I ended up with both .svn and .git in the same directory meaning both git and svn view it as their own and are fully functional. It works surprisingly well and appears to be the best choice for this specific task. However I suspect it will screw up eventually if i just keep on going with that setup.

Ashley

I know this is a little late/old, but my original intent in developing the native Quartz version was to avoid modifying any of the original Simutrans source files - thus managing two sets of files via git/svn worked ok. Since I intended to do the compilation using Xcode and this wouldn't require makefile modification etc. Any modifications required to Simutrans code would've been made as patches for integration, e.g. touch events. Obviously if there's a makefile-based compilation solution then it makes more sense to merge all the files together into one version control system.

I might be able to start looking at this again next month if something else doesn't take my fancy in the meantime...

meme

You probably will have to deal with Mavericks next month :D

transporter

Which I hope to upgrade to :D

I got it to work on 10.6.8 but was wondering, will this account for other paksets as well, or will we have to stick to 64 for a while?