News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

This is the most ridiculous creation I have ever done.

Started by ASV62, December 15, 2011, 11:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASV62

I would consider it as a transportation tool not statues or monuments. (The stage which Miku (the figure) stands is dull I know)

I made this using PI for picking colors and rendered it using MSpaint just like all my previous creations

Crazy inspirations come from Japan that someone made "ZIP" addons for ultra-high capacity transport.

↑ Thumbnail from the owner of the "ZIP" addons.  ;D (http://simutrans128.blog26.fc2.com/blog-entry-314.html)

People who was born with this kind of lifestyle is an artist, while talents are philosophist ....

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ashley

Use Firefox? Interested in IPv6? Try SixOrNot the IPv6 status indicator for Firefox.
Why not try playing Simutrans online? See the Game Servers board for details.

sdog

putting passengers in a tarball? would you really like to suggest that timothy?

wlindley

It would give a new meaning to "run out of town on a rail"

LNBC

Miku on a rail car - hahaha~
But if I were you - I prefer to make Miku a monument - what do our folks think?

PS Can I have my cab running on the roads? (A funny substitute for a taxi, I mean)

ASV62

Quote from: LNBC on December 16, 2011, 12:34:42 PM
Miku on a rail car - hahaha~
But if I were you - I prefer to make Miku a monument - what do our folks think?

PS Can I have my cab running on the roads? (A funny substitute for a taxi, I mean)
For a Miku monument we need a smaller Miku (maybe Chibi Miku compare to the origin Miku)

We have Odaiba Gundam and lots of temples from Japanese community, take a look at the Japanese site.

I did not plan to make them run on rail as they may not fit any gauges I think ....

Anyway, Just do something crazy. Here comes the first product out of the line.

The OctoLuka (for Western fandom) aka TakoLuka or Octopus Luka

It's a "Fish Boat" that can be used only on the sea, though it looks small but it can carry more than you expected.  :)

More related creations is coming and stay tuned.

People who was born with this kind of lifestyle is an artist, while talents are philosophist ....

ASV62

Hatsune Miku is rolled out today together with Gumi aka Megpoid. (It's 9th March for Japanese players  :) )

How large are they? in the image there is a pedestrian for reference.

They are reasonably tuned with cheap price, fast speed and low running cost than normal economy