News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

pak48.Excentrique, v0.15+

Started by Spike, January 23, 2012, 09:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Updates for pak48.Excentrique, v0.15.

- New engine for magnatracks.
- New commercial city buildings, adjusted city buildings.
- Fixed front/back images for magnatrack station.

Spike

Updates:

- New icons for the "road tools" menu.
- A powertrail "nobridge", which is just trail but acts as bridge.
- A powertail speedlane, for up to 200 km/h.

Spike

A very few translation updates.

Spike

Industries got better colors for the map.

Spike

I've made a new set of window bar icons. I feel uncertain if they go well with the buttons. I like the icons, though, so maybe I'll change the buttons.

- Window skin pak.
- simuconf.tab with adjusted window bar colors.

Spike

Wow, making a complete window skin for Simutrans can be time consuming. But I think I have everything in place now.

Spike

- A new sort of commercial city building, re-ordered some commercial city buildings.
- A new magnatrack engine, the "Renaht Darter", fastest engine so far.

Edit: adjusted some texts and translations

Spike

The Renaht Triple Darter and the Renaht Eggson, along with some translations. I think soon it will be time to bundle all changes in a new release, v0.16

Edit:

Adjusted the price for the "Renaht Darter", and the slow "Power Nut" got a better gear.

Edit 2: Translation for the "Power Nut" is missing. I'll include that in one of the next updates.

Spike

I tried to make "city cars", but they don't show up on my maps. For some strange reason also the pak64 cars don't show, so it might be a mistake with my installation. So I put them here untested ... The idea is that they drive in the middle of a powertrail and two directions (south and east) fly low, the other (north and west) fly high, so instead of two lanes, there are two vertical levels. I'll try some more to find out why they don't show in my tests ... I just know they are red and round  ;)

PS: They basicaly work, but I mixed up the directions, the visibility is wrong. The upper level should hide the lower level. Also the higher level is a bit too high. I'll fix that in the next release.

Spike