News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Boeing 727 (Airplanes)

Started by Milko, January 24, 2012, 09:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

And now the boeing 727 (versione 100).

I made ​​this airplane in three versions: a version passengers (Dan Air London livery), a version of post (DHL livery) and a version for the transport of goods (livery UPS).
For the freight version, however I do not have the complete file set. "Dat", because I have not filled out the left field of the type and quantity of goods transported; I say only that the maximum permissible load for this variant of the aircraft is 14.7 t.

Now I'm working on advanced version of this aircraft the "200". This next version will, however, the tile larger than 128px.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Fantastic! For larger tiles, please do similar to the ships and have 192x192.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

Quote from: The Hood on January 24, 2012, 10:37:28 PM
Fantastic! For larger tiles, please do similar to the ships and have 192x192.

Yes  :)

I've already looked at and also tested the offsets to be applied (which are equal to those of ships 192x192).

In the future, however I will also use larger tiles (such as the Airbus 380 ...)

Giuseppe

The Hood

If 192 is too small, 224 is the largest possible I think. There are some 224 scale boats.

PS added the 100 series into SVN.

jamespetts

I thought that 254 was the largest possible size...?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

The Hood

I seem to remember that doesn't work in makeobj or in the game for some reason. Certainly a pak256 was ruled out for reasons along these lines...

Zeno

Let me say that ships in pak128 are 250 px, and work without problems. Airplanes are smaller, 176 px.

IIRC the only requisite is that the vehicle may fill up to one third of the image, so two thirds of the image should remain as transparent color. I'm not sure of this though, but you might search in the forum as I remember prissi talking about it, probably in one of my ships or airplanes' threads somewhere in the pak128 subforum.

Milko

Hello

This is the Boeing 727 _ 200, british airways livery.

Warning:
This is a 192px tile. This is necessary to add folders in SVN and update "makeobj".

Giuseppe

greenling

Cool.
A Boeing 727 in british airways livery.
good work milko.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

That's great Milko. I've not got much time right now so it's nothing personal if it doesn't make it into SVN for a while...

The Hood

OK, I've got round to uploading this. I hope the changes I made to makefile work.

Milko

Hello

I publish the latest version of the 727.

These are two liveries. A DHL, used for transport of mail (the plane is in fact powerful and expensive) and another TNT used for the transport of various materials (plane little powerful and less expensive).

The file ". Dat" version of TNT did not set the type of goods and the payload. I leave the choice. Let me point out only that the payload is 17.4 t.

Warning: The tiles are 192px.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Excellent thanks - just adding them to SVN now.

Milko

Hello

Now I'm working on the 747 (1970 - today) .... but it's difficult to design.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Excellent - I'll look forward to it.