News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Changing/deleting of suggestions does not run

Started by Václav, February 13, 2012, 03:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I found that it is not possible to change translation suggestion into true suggestion and also it is not possible to delete that translation suggestion. But with reading of HTML code I did not find reason.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

It is, but only if you NOT select any languages and are an administrator.

Václav

I am not, of course, administrator - and I have selected my native language - czech.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Dwachs

This is very inconvenient.

Edit: I accepted all the new Czech help file contributions.

Is there any French translators out there that could check the proposed changes to help files?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

I'll do. And this reminds me that also english and german finances (and some other languages possibly too) dialog help needs attention with toll and the like ...

Lmallet

Quote from: Dwachs on February 24, 2012, 10:03:39 AM
Is there any French translators out there that could check the proposed changes to help files?
Which changes?

Dwachs

I meant the proposal for changing help files. Seems fixed now, some guy called luc.mallet accepted them   ;D
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Lmallet

Quote from: Dwachs on February 24, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
I meant the proposal for changing help files. Seems fixed now, some guy called luc.mallet accepted them   ;D
I was a little confused, I was expecting a lot of changes, but only found one suggestion with a few spelling corrections.  :)

prissi

I think the suggestion anyway lacks some waiting time setting.