News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Automatic maximizing of opened dialogues while new message is displayed

Started by Václav, February 23, 2012, 02:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I have found that for some time (at least since number 5242 but it may be older issue) opened dialogues are randomly maximized together with any message dialogue. It is quite bothering.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

prissi

Could you be a little more specific. I had no such problems when I tested a lot of dialoges.

Václav

I have opened (but minimized) minimap and few other tool dialogues (for example depot or railways) and one of them I have chosen (but it is not needed) one of them. And that chosen one, mostly minimap, is maximized when any message (like new speed record) is displayed.

Dwachs

I cannot reproduce this with minimap. For me it happens only with minimized windows that have keyboard focus (blinking cursor when minimizing).
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Ah, you mean rolled up windows. I can reproduce it with Dwachs comments.

Dwachs

But this does not work with minimap. Vaclav, can provide any steps to get this behavior with minimap?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

Václav

When I tried to find exact steps leading to maximizing of minimap, I found something strange - pressing (once, repeated or holding) of ctrl key while minimap is opened causes that names of all towns are displayed for some time. Is it planned feature?

... but may it be that maximizing of minimap was really caused by something else ... what was triggered in the same time.

prissi